Official Interviews for 2007 class

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Okay, I made one.
You guys let me know how we should edit it.
I bet the OP will close this thread if he feels too threatened.

Members don't see this ad.

Interview Invites:
George Washington: Allerian1004
Ohio State University :thewarehouse, DoubleU, Erina
Texas A&M: Falco2525, jota_jota
Texas Tech: Falco2525
University of Chicago (Pritzker) : LuMD2011, sintheta
University of Michigan :thewarehouse, topdogg82
University of North Texas: snowkhat, ckf0006, lilTXcatMD, Falco2525, runningmom (Internet app status pg, then phone)
University of Pittsburgh: sintheta (email), Flare (e-mail), Aurora013, OhTheSilliness, shantster (submitted secondary 7/18, email invite 7/19, chose 9/11), joanofarc0907 (email), Erina, kiwibasket, Zyzzyva100 (7/20 via email); Severus (submitted late 7/20; email early 7/21); Danjo (same as Severus); lordmickytron (submitteed 7/21; email on 7/22)
University of Texas - Houston: Anastasis, Dancer75088 (email then snail mail)
University of Texas - Medical Branch (Galveston): Anastasis, Y_Marker, jota_jota, lilTXcatMD, runningmom, Dancer75088 (email then snail mail), WannaDoc
University of Texas Southwestern: Zuerst, BlackBantie, ckf0006, Beadle

CavalierMD said:
Pitt, you have just relieved so much paranoia within the VA school circuit. What a champ :thumbup:
finally, somone appreciates me

Members don't see this ad :)
narc said:
Wow what an ass!
You sure your other name isn't Dr. Eugenic.
If I was a Mod your a$$ would be grass.
that maybe the case, but I started the thread, didn't I? what more did you want?

silkworm said:
So the OP started this thread as a joke but then saw it snowball into a real one that caused much real anguish in others and then finally came clean because of the guilt gnawing at his insides? Perhaps he can use this as his Pittsburgh moral dilemma essay.

Still, I second that it's good he decide to come clean.
See?!

I'm not so bad!

Oh, for anyone's interest, I'm only applying to 5 schools:
VCU, EVMS, UVA, Drexel, and UPenn

Bumping the thread, UTMB for the Aug. 18 and Texas A&M for the 5th all within an hour of one another.

Why do the admissions people always sound so hateful when you tell them you are going to have to reschedule? Jeez, its not like it wasnt for a good reason.

ckf0006 said:
Bumping the thread, UTMB for the Aug. 18 and Texas A&M for the 5th all within an hour of one another.

Why do the admissions people always sound so hateful when you tell them you are going to have to reschedule? Jeez, its not like it wasnt for a good reason.

Don't bump! This thread was supposed to die and be replaced by the Wall of Fame/Shame/Lame 2007 thread!

Got an invite from UT San Antonio Today! Also got back from my TCOM interview they were really nice people!

Hey all - Like quantummechanic said, we're now using the 2007 wall of fame, etc. thread to update folks on interviews, acceptances, waitlists, rejections, etc. Please post in that thread! Thanks! :thumbup:

Just so you know, I was told that I was invited to the Michigan interview through their status page, but not a separate e-mail or anything like that.

vanderbilt!!!! holla!!

MirrorTodd said:

This thread was put to sleep in favor of the Wall of Fame thread. it is a dirty, corrupt thread. It's got the plague...

My bad, I bumped it for the guy that asked where the interview thread was. Thought he was talking about this one. And now I've gone and brought this to the top again. Ok no more posts. :oops:

Interview Invites:
University of Michigan :thewarehouse, topdogg82, Johannen
University of North Texas: snowkhat, ckf0006, lilTXcatMD, Falco2525, runningmom (Internet app status pg, then phone)
University of Pittsburgh: sintheta (email), Flare (e-mail), Aurora013, OhTheSilliness, shantster (submitted secondary 7/18, email invite 7/19, chose 9/11), joanofarc0907 (email), Erina, kiwibasket, Zyzzyva100 (7/20 via email); Severus (submitted late 7/20; email early 7/21); Danjo (same as Severus); lordmickytron (submitteed 7/21; email on 7/22)
University of Texas - Medical Branch (Galveston): Anastasis, Y_Marker, jota_jota, lilTXcatMD, runningmom, Dancer75088 (email then snail mail), WannaDoc

Johannen said:
Interview Invites:
University of Michigan :thewarehouse, topdogg82, Johannen
You're supposed to add to the 2007 Wall of Fame/Wall of Lame/Wall of Shame thread, not this one! Now go over there and join the club :D

If it counts for anything, im doign an accelerated masters at the University of Cincinnati, and one of the perks of it, is that i am already guaranteed an interview :)