Official Jefferson Medical College Class of 2010!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I heart Biology said:
How do you get backnotes?

You sign up for it at the beginning of the year. You can either have access to them online for free or they also can print them out for you for a minimal fee (much cheaper than printing them yourself). I personally took my own notes and used the online ones to find things I wasnt sure about.
My recommendations for supplies include highlighters!! I used them like a maniac in biochem, physio and neuro...not so much in anatomy because you only have slides. I also liked to use colored pens like Pilot Precise pens because youre notes stick out from the black print...but thats just a personal preference.

Hope youre all excited for next week!!!!

Members don't see this ad.

Hey first years, I have some books that I want to sell. I took a look at your 'required' books at the bookstore.

Required: Rohen Color Atlas of Anatomy (actual pictures of dissection, good for review at home) 5th edition (not much different from the 6th) $40 excellent condition (~$70 new in the store)

Required: Dissection Guide for Human Anatomy (Morton, Peterson, Albertine) Good to have two of these, one for lab (with the group) and one for at home. $15 excellent condition (~$45 new in the store)

Not required, but helpful: Netters flashcards. (good for learning muscles in particular) $10

PM me if you are interested. Prices negotiable.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi. I'm considering which schools to apply to this cycle (june 2009). can you please tell me why you like Jefferson so much? Their website doesn't seem to say too much, and I don't know anyone who has attended Jefferson.

Thanks, I really appreciate your help.

Hi all:), Happy Holidays to all!!!!!!If you have questions regarding the first two years of medical school at Jefferson, I will be more than happy to help. Congrads!!!! to all who are already part of the Jefferson family.

All the Best!!!!!

the dens!!!!!!!:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup: