*Official June 2016 MCAT Thread*

Started by aalamruad
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

aalamruad

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey there everyone! Figured I'd start this thread since I recently started preparing for the June 18th MCAT. For those of you who are taking the June 2nd MCAT, June 18th MCAT, or still considering one of those two dates, feel free to post here with any questions, comments, concerns, or support you have to offer!

Good luck to you all! Let's crush it.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Posted this before while studying, and it's more accurate now....

latest
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Damn. 3rd retake in the books. Can't retake again - nothing left in me.

Congratulations to those who did well! You guys deserved it [emoji4]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Im still in shock, I think someone is watching over me... I have a shot at med school.

So for CP, I think the curve was huge. And BB the curve was small. Because both sections were inversely proportional to how we felt.