Official LOST WW Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Members don't see this ad :)
SOV, is this you?

h70565D47

I'm still missing a vital PM. Soooo, night will close whenever I get it.

Sorry everyone, I know these last couple cycles have gone on forever...

I'm still missing a vital PM. Soooo, night will close whenever I get it.

Sorry everyone, I know these last couple cycles have gone on forever...

Can't bite my tongue on this one......but if you can't get a pm from someone after more than a day, I am sure there are plenty of dead players who you could replace them with. Embrace your inner mod god and be ruthless......

Of course it is your game, do what you think is best for your game, and I will woof back into the background now!

Woof!

Can't bite my tongue on this one......but if you can't get a pm from someone after more than a day, I am sure there are plenty of dead players who you could replace them with. Embrace your inner mod god and be ruthless......

Of course it is your game, do what you think is best for your game, and I will woof back into the background now!

Woof!

:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Sorry for the short write-up. Result PMs will be sent later... I'm a bad mod today.

A mangled body was found in the early morning hours.[b[ Jjohnston, Ana Lucia,[/b] has died.

Another polar bear was released upon the camp and it attacked and killed TRH, Eliose Hawking.

The Hydra
1. Dyachei
2. FH

The Tempest
3. LIS

The Barracks
4. cuit
5. SOV

The Pearl
6. DVMD
7 Lissa
8. Escalla

The Swan

9. FFM
10 Orcagirl

The Flame
11. SnS

The Looking Glass
12. Dwin

Sandy Graveyard

Tom Friendly
Goodwin Stanhope
Michael Dawson
Philliab, Mr. Eko
Wolfspeaker, Bernard Nadler
krist, Danielle Rousseau
Sun-Hwa Kwon
allieh, Sayid Jarrah
Kate Austen
kpowell, Boone Carlyle
devyn, Jin-Soo Kwon
nohika, James "Sawyer" Ford
wildcatj, Hugo "Hurley" Reyes
FS, Ethan Rom, MD
thedrjojo, Claire Littleton
nyanko, John Locke
Alors, Martin Keamy
Jjohnston, Ana Lucia
TRH,Eloise Hawking,

Lynch deadline set for 6pm EST.

Yep, coming back as Kate was a load of BS. Glad I wasn't way off on that theory.

Alright. So I'm gonna be MIA til mid day tomorrow. My apologies. But seeing as I've been drinking continuously since 5 so I won't expect me to be productive before noon.

그래! 결승전에 완료. 나는 ww 저를 즐겁게합니다. 이 게임은 저를 필요로한다. 나는 엉망입니다. 나는 드라마를 가져올 것이다!

Members don't see this ad :)
Lynch Dwin don't know if this will work, but worth a shot.

Also, wondering what the rest of our revived players have come back as. Since it has been mentioned before that, so far, no one has come back as the same player.

Anyone else concerned that a couple roles have popped up as connected to Charles Widmore? I know of another out there, not sure how many more. He was a rival to Ben Linus (which explains the assassin role sent to hunt Ben) and a leader of the Others after Ben. I haven't seen the show at this point, so I can only judge off the wiki.

TRH didn't have to lie about coming back as Kate to vouch for nohika. We all knew she used to be Kate and she could have vouched for her without claiming to still be Kate. So that makes me think that it was important for her to come up with some sort of role to claim instead of Eloise (Charles Widmore's mother) which doesn't lend a positive light to him or those associated.

So, it's looking like we have the two subsets of groups - one group connected to Ben Linus (where Dwin may be the last one) and one connected to Charles Widmore (who is still out there). We also know that FFM has stated that he is 'technically' a member of the Others. I wonder which side he's on.

I've tried researching who could be controlling the polar bears, but haven't come up with anything.

Anyone else concerned that a couple roles have popped up as connected to Charles Widmore? I know of another out there, not sure how many more. He was a rival to Ben Linus (which explains the assassin role sent to hunt Ben) and a leader of the Others after Ben. I haven't seen the show at this point, so I can only judge off the wiki.

TRH didn't have to lie about coming back as Kate to vouch for nohika. We all knew she used to be Kate and she could have vouched for her without claiming to still be Kate. So that makes me think that it was important for her to come up with some sort of role to claim instead of Eloise (Charles Widmore's mother) which doesn't lend a positive light to him or those associated.

So, it's looking like we have the two subsets of groups - one group connected to Ben Linus (where Dwin may be the last one) and one connected to Charles Widmore (who is still out there). We also know that FFM has stated that he is 'technically' a member of the Others. I wonder which side he's on.

I've tried researching who could be controlling the polar bears, but haven't come up with anything.

Eloise was Widmore's baby momma, not mother. She is Daniel Faraday's mom.

I am on the villager side.

I wonder who all the revived players are. Definitely a wrinkle.

Eloise was Widmore's baby momma, not mother. She is Daniel Faraday's mom.

I am on the villager side.

I wonder who all the revived players are. Definitely a wrinkle.

Ok, thanks for the fix. :)

So am I, but anyone can say that.

Yes, anyone can say that, but the people that have been resurrected are extra suspicious in my book.

Extra suspicious just because of the resurrection or do you have something else to base this suspicion off of? Are you including SOV in this list?

I'm personally more concerned about someone lying about their role and how that ties in with who is left.

Extra suspicious just because of the resurrection or do you have something else to base this suspicion off of? Are you including SOV in this list?

I'm personally more concerned about someone lying about their role and how that ties in with who is left.

Because of the resurrection (2 chances at being a wolf vs 1).

No one is above suspicion for me.

Lynch Dwin don't know if this will work, but worth a shot.

Also, wondering what the rest of our revived players have come back as. Since it has been mentioned before that, so far, no one has come back as the same player.

I agree with trying to lynch Dwin. It has happened in the past that there is a certain chance that the lynch or overnight items will kill them. So even though we may not kill him with this lynch, unless we have information it might be worth it to keep trying. I'm just remembering Grumpy Cat from the Meme game who could escape a certain number of lynches. We were told at the end (I think) that one more lynch would have killed him.

So with that lynch Dwin

Just throwing this out there.... but can someone who knows the show tell me more about Jacob??

It seems as if Jacob was the original person that started the others from the wiki's that I have read. Is this true? Should we be worried about Jacob? I honestly don't know enough about the show to form an opinion but just wanted to get input from those who do know the show.

I'm going to agree to ####lynch dwin#### though if that doesn't end up working I think there's some wolves in the people saying lets keep trying to lynch dwin

I'm going to agree to ####lynch dwin#### though if that doesn't end up working I think there's some wolves in the people saying lets keep trying to lynch dwin

Do you have a better idea? You hardly ever give any ideas. Agree to lynch dwin again and then toss accusations on to those who are at least discussing things and trying to figure out who the remaining wolves are. Perhaps you should join the discussion and help instead of sitting back and letting everyone else figure it out?

I know nothing about the show and I have no information that is of value. I still think the dwin idea is a good one. However, I was throwing out the idea that as a wolf if you knew that lynching dwin wasn't gonna work, continuously getting people to lynch dwin is a great idea.

I know nothing about the show and I have no information that is of value. I still think the dwin idea is a good one. However, I was throwing out the idea that as a wolf if you knew that lynching dwin wasn't gonna work, continuously getting people to lynch dwin is a great idea.

I agree that would be a good idea as a wolf, to a point. As a wolf, getting a villager lynched is also a great idea, probably more so than continuously lynching one of your own. I can still say the same about you though. Maybe you know that lynching Dwin won't work, but you are trying to still put blame on those who want to try it a second time. I am not suggesting that we lynch Dwin continuously from here on out, but I do think giving it one more shot might be a decent idea. I don't know if it will work or not, but it is worth a try.

I also know nothing of the show and have no information of value, but I am at least trying. I have also been pretty damn good at figuring out who the wolves are too. So, the I don't know the show and I have no information is not really a good reason, IMO, to not be saying anything or giving any suggestions.

I can't speak for other revived players but I came back as someone different but good and i have someone who can vouch for me. I feel like there has to be another original left with another polar bear attack last night no? I don't know the show well enough to know who that would be linked to though.

For now ill stick my vote onto someone we know is a wolf.

****lynch dwin****

Sent from my SCH-I405 using SDN Mobile

Or is eloise bad? I'm really confused now with the polar bear.

Or is eloise bad? I'm really confused now with the polar bear.

Yeah, I don't know that I would call her good. She's a bit cray cray from what I remember. Probably more likely to be aligned with Widmore than the villagers. Daniel Faraday I would consider a villager.

I'm going to lynch dwin. Hopefully we can be rid of him for good.

To DVMD, in wiki, Jacob is the original 'leader' of The Others. But, he is more like a demigod. An opposing force to the man in black, who is definitely bad. Jacob would be a villager in my book, unless we get to the end game, and he is the only questionable character left.

Don't pick up the statue, guys. Seriously. And since we've got nothing better at the moment:

Lynch dwin

Doesn't look like anything else has come up at all, so lynch Dwin. Hopefully a 2nd lynch is all it takes. I don't know what we can do if this doesn't work. He's like the spider in my bathtub that won't drown or die from being sprayed with windex and keeps crawling up the drain.....

I agree that would be a good idea as a wolf, to a point. As a wolf, getting a villager lynched is also a great idea, probably more so than continuously lynching one of your own. I can still say the same about you though. Maybe you know that lynching Dwin won't work, but you are trying to still put blame on those who want to try it a second time. I am not suggesting that we lynch Dwin continuously from here on out, but I do think giving it one more shot might be a decent idea. I don't know if it will work or not, but it is worth a try.

I also know nothing of the show and have no information of value, but I am at least trying. I have also been pretty damn good at figuring out who the wolves are too. So, the I don't know the show and I have no information is not really a good reason, IMO, to not be saying anything or giving any suggestions.

I finally offer up a suggestion and you jump on me for it. Sorry. We both clearly agree about the dwin thing. I'm aware this applies to everyone who votes for dwin and that includes me.

lynch Dwin

Apologies if I've forgotten, but why are we giving FFM a free pass if he's a self-acknowledged Other? Even a 'sorta' Other is suspicious in my book. If this has been hashed out and dealt with, cool - I've just forgotten.

No one is getting lynched today.

There are 12 players left.

Night deadline is set for 1 PM EST.

The Hydra
1. Dyachei
2. FH

The Tempest
3. LIS

The Barracks
4. cuit
5. SOV

The Pearl
6. DVMD
7 Lissa
8. Escalla

The Swan

9. FFM
10 Orcagirl

The Flame
11. SnS

The Looking Glass
12. Dwin

Sandy Graveyard

Tom Friendly
Goodwin Stanhope
Michael Dawson
Philliab, Mr. Eko
Wolfspeaker, Bernard Nadler
krist, Danielle Rousseau
Sun-Hwa Kwon
allieh, Sayid Jarrah
Kate Austen
kpowell, Boone Carlyle
devyn, Jin-Soo Kwon
nohika, James "Sawyer" Ford
wildcatj, Hugo "Hurley" Reyes
FS, Ethan Rom, MD
thedrjojo, Claire Littleton
nyanko, John Locke
Alors, Martin Keamy
Jjohnston, Ana Lucia
TRH,Eloise Hawking,

Yawn. How is everyone this evening? Doing good I hope. I was hoping that after trying to kill me so many times by this point you would realize I am not the bad guy you are looking for. :D

Yawn. How is everyone this evening? Doing good I hope. I was hoping that after trying to kill me so many times by this point you would realize I am not the bad guy you are looking for. :D

So who do we want?

Why would that cause us to "realize" that you aren't a bad guy?

Other than my character name (and not being able to kill me, which I'm pretty sure you've died and come back at least once as well) what have I done to make you think I'm a bad guy?

I do have a veto but I didn't use it on dwin. I shot him with the gun a couple nights ago, remember?

Other than my character name (and not being able to kill me, which I'm pretty sure you've died and come back at least once as well) what have I done to make you think I'm a bad guy?

If you're not a bad guy, why did you lie about who you were?

If you're not a bad guy, why did you lie about who you were?

Because I knew it would be assumed I was a bad guy as soon as people decided "The Others" were evil. Hence why I asked, beyond my name, what makes people think I'm a bad guy? Hell, LIS is causing more havoc than I have (honestly haven't caused any havoc other than taunting people on the thread, but that's because I am a butthead).