Official LOST WW Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Because I knew it would be assumed I was a bad guy as soon as people decided "The Others" were evil. Hence why I asked, beyond my name, what makes people think I'm a bad guy? Hell, LIS is causing more havoc than I have (honestly haven't caused any havoc other than taunting people on the thread, but that's because I am a butthead).

So are you any benefit to the villagers other than possibly a number counted as a villager?

Members don't see this ad.

Other than my character name (and not being able to kill me, which I'm pretty sure you've died and come back at least once as well) what have I done to make you think I'm a bad guy?

OTHER than those two things? Those are plenty enough in my book.

Dvmd is right - you need to be ignored. You're doing nothing but trying to stir up trouble.

And I didn't actually die. Go retread what the mods said. Nice try trying to maker look suspicious, but hey, my identity is mod-revealed, so......

Members don't see this ad :)
OTHER than those two things? Those are plenty enough in my book.

Dvmd is right - you need to be ignored. You're doing nothing but trying to stir up trouble.

And I didn't actually die. Go retread what the mods said. Nice try trying to maker look suspicious, but hey, my identity is mod-revealed, so......

Ah yes. Fine then ignore away, I'll make it easy for you and shut up. Keep spinning your wheels wasting time trying to kill me by all means. Sure the people you should actually be worried about are loving it.

So are you any benefit to the villagers other than possibly a number counted as a villager?

Individually? Nope. As a group we had abilities, but since you've killed the rest I'm pretty useless (unless you count getting under DVM and LIS skin as a benefit, and believe me I do :) )

In case anyone is curious you all have lynched two seers (FS and SOV), a pseudo-seer (kay could follow people, didn't get any role details though), and a person who could communicate with someone of their choosing each night (bb).

Kay was killed by a polar bear.

FS wanting to steal Claire's baby doesn't seem like a seer to me.

And clearly we all know wolves have abilities, that surely doesn't count for anything.

Individually? Nope. As a group we had abilities, but since you've killed the rest I'm pretty useless (unless you count getting under DVM and LIS skin as a benefit, and believe me I do :) )

In case anyone is curious you all have lynched two seers (FS and SOV), a pseudo-seer (kay could follow people, didn't get any role details though), and a person who could communicate with someone of their choosing each night (bb).

If you all were seers, who am I ?

Kay was killed by a polar bear.

FS wanting to steal Claire's baby doesn't seem like a seer to me.

And clearly we all know wolves have abilities, that surely doesn't count for anything.

You are of course correct about kay, my apologies.

The write up on FS I can't really explain. I can however post the role that was originally given to FS if you would like, while it mentions Claire and her baby, there is nothing about stealing the baby.

Again, just because we were all linked as a group doesn't make us bad people. This is getting redundant. Believe what you want. As promised I will shut up, if you have specific questions I'll of course answer, but otherwise I won't try to "stir up trouble."

Sorry to disappoint, but you're not really getting under my skin (and, I doubt you're getting under DVMD's). Everything you say I discount pretty much entirely. The only thing I'm wondering about is how to permanently kill you, but even that's with a big sense of 'meh'.

If you all were seers, who am I ?

No clue. Only person still living who we looked into and got a name is cuit. We lost SOV early. So we were down to seer even nights only. kay could follow people but go no details. So I know that certain nights people were "out, and unable to be found" and other nights people were not.

No clue. Only person still living who we looked into and got a name is cuit. We lost SOV early. So we were down to seer even nights only. kay could follow people but go no details. So I know that certain nights people were "out, and unable to be found" and other nights people were not.

When did you investigate cuit?

Members don't see this ad :)
:laugh: You call kidnapping, threatening with pain if your questions aren't answered, and subsequent silencing seering? Nice try. And as for you not being "bad people"... FS was evil so I think it's safe to assume that all of the Others are/were evil as well.
I just had to ask. The almost lynch on cuit that basically lead to your lynch was on Day 4.

You know what that means, right? :p
Good catch. When I was "seered" I was asked my name and why I couldn't post my vote in the thread. So they knew I was (originally) unable to post until after night 6. Very convenient :rolleyes:

Ahhh well, good try Dwin. Can't blame a person of an undesirable nature for trying to be good. ;)

:laugh: You call kidnapping, threatening with pain if your questions aren't answered, and subsequent silencing seering? Nice try. And as for you not being "bad people"... FS was evil so I think it's safe to assume that all of the Others are/were evil as well.Good catch. When I was "seered" I was asked my name and why I couldn't post my vote in the thread. So they knew I was (originally) unable to post until after night 6. Very convenient :rolleyes:

Yeah this is all BS. All we got was your role name. We knew nothing about you being silenced until you said that on the thread.

Yeah this is all BS. All we got was your role name. We knew nothing about you being silenced until you said that on the thread.
I'm not the one spouting BS. I was attacked, questioned, and silenced night 2. If it wasn't your "seer" then it was someone else, but given the fact that FS was evil I'm inclined to think that your group was responsible.

Oh, and the fact that you tried to start a bandwagon against me when you knew my role name totally makes me want to trust you.

I'm going back to catching up on Doctor Who now.

You don't have to justify anything, we all know he's FOS. It's just fun to do the dance anyways.

If SOV and FS were villager seers, why let them get lynched? If you knew they were seers, you should have spoken up.

Whoa. So **** is heating up. Dwin is clearly bad. Don't know how to kill though.

My response to all of Dwin's comments---> :rofl: Do you expect anyone to actually believe any of that? That is hilarious.

These are my thoughts on how it might be possible to kill Dwin:

1. It could be like Grumpy Cat in the meme game which, IIRC, he had to be lynched then killed the following night cycle.

2. There is another wolf that needs to be killed before Dwin can die. This has happened in a couple of other games. Maybe someone with more show knowledge might know if this makes sense and if it does, who that wolf might be.

Those are the only two things I can think of. If anyone else has an idea share it. I also think that FFM needs to be looked into. I am not sure I believe the I am a "good" other. And without a character name I am definitely not sure about that claim.

Those are the only two things I can think of. If anyone else has an idea share it. I also think that FFM needs to be looked into. I am not sure I believe the I am a "good" other. And without a character name I am definitely not sure about that claim.

I agree with this.^^

Also...Lissa...did you ever confirm/deny the use of a veto on the lynch?

dog-chasing-tail.jpg

I'm just curious when was SOV lynched. He was killed Night 1, not lynch from what I remember. And I can't recall us lynching the dog yet.

I'm just curious when was SOV lynched. He was killed Night 1, not lynch from what I remember. And I can't recall us lynching the dog yet.

That is what I remember as well. Because when I was still mute/Sun, SOV sent me a PM, as the dog...and I couldn't respond, so he tried to lynch me because i'm guessing he thought I told the wolves his role or something and it got him killed?

Why would I say I was 'technically' an Other if I was not a villager? Especially when apparently no one has investigated me or knew I "may" be an Other.

FWIW, I am Alex Rousseau. That should help you all make sense of what I am saying.

As the Survivors of Oceanic flight 815 are losing hope of ever getting rescued, they are learning to expect tragedy every morning.

cuit, Walt Lloyd, was found dead. The boy with special powers has been killed. He can no longer test affiliations.

While everyone was standing around during the sunrise, saying all the standard niceties, A weird clicky noise was heard by all. A big, black smoke cloud in the shape of a hand snaked through the tree line and grabbed DVMD and Dyachei!!! It dragged them off into the jungle. Despite searching for hours, no one can find them...

It is Day 9. There are 9 Players left. No groups. NO messaging... this includes people that are normally allowed to talk outside their group.

1. Orcagirl
2. FH
3. LIS
4. SOV
5 Lissa
6. Escalla
7. FFM
8. SnS
9. Dwin

Lynch Deadline set at 8pm EST.

Sandy Graveyard

[/s]Tom Friendly
Goodwin Stanhope
Michael Dawson
Philliab, Mr. Eko
Wolfspeaker, Bernard Nadler
krist, Danielle Rousseau
Sun-Hwa Kwon
allieh, Sayid Jarrah
Kate Austen
kpowell, Boone Carlyle
devyn, Jin-Soo Kwon
nohika, James "Sawyer" Ford
wildcatj, Hugo "Hurley" Reyes
FS, Ethan Rom, MD
thedrjojo, Claire Littleton
nyanko, John Locke
Alors, Martin Keamy
Jjohnston, Ana Lucia
TRH,Eloise Hawking
kaydubs, Ben Linus
cuit, Walt Lloyd[/s]

Last edited:
Saw that coming from a mile away...

###### lynch Lissa ##%%%####

Lynch Lissa

Though she's just gonna veto it...

I really think last night was a veto. Dwin died and came back right away before. There was no death at all last night. We'll find out soon enough I guess.

Anyone know who/what Lissa's role is? Guessing she is a convert?

Two questions. Jacob good or bad? Does "Man of the Swan" mean anything to anyone?

Jacob is good. I've also quoted a post about Jacob yesterday for your lazy butt to read:

To DVMD, in wiki, Jacob is the original 'leader' of The Others. But, he is more like a demigod. An opposing force to the man in black, who is definitely bad. Jacob would be a villager in my book, unless we get to the end game, and he is the only questionable character left.