Official LOST WW Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Jacob is good. I've also quoted a post about Jacob yesterday for your lazy butt to read:

Not lazy, just golfing. Looking into things between shots. :)

"Man of the Swan" anybody?

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey Lassie, you catch Lissarae with her hand in the cookie jar last night?

Once for yes. Twice for no. Relates to FFM's question.

112.gif

I think he knows something. Though answering this question on the thread would be a dumb idea.

That really sucks about Lissa. Anyone who gets the gun tonight....(if there's even items still left at this point). FFM, I'm just guessing, but Charles Widmore might be a possibility. It's likely that he's out there and he wouldn't have a problem with shooting someone from Ben's group. Or she knew Dwin would survive the gunshot and tried to use it to gain credibility.

I think he knows something. Though answering this question on the thread would be a dumb idea.

That really sucks about Lissa. Anyone who gets the gun tonight....(if there's even items still left at this point). FFM, I'm just guessing, but Charles Widmore might be a possibility. It's likely that he's out there and he wouldn't have a problem with shooting someone from Ben's group. Or she knew Dwin would survive the gunshot and tried to use it to gain credibility.

Why? I need it to confirm something. Someone among us isn't bound by the no messaging rule, but the messages are somewhat cryptic. Hence I need some answer to questions.

Okay, from what I can gather SOV apparently caught someone doing something naughty last night, but this naughtiness was stopped by "The Man of the Swan." Also mentions "the good doctor" to be another resident of the hatch.

From what I can tell Swan is the Hatch. So I'm guessing those are your bad guys, not me. Considering SOV turned on Lissarae for this day lynch, my assumption was she was the one he caught being bad, and hence is the "Man of the Swan." If I'm right in that Swan = Hatch, then "The Good Doctor" is another baddie from the Hatch.

And seriously, if you think I'm making this **** up, re-read it, it's too bat**** insane for me to make up. If I could quote the damn message I would, but that is a no-no, so I can't.

Jesus, I messed this all up.

That should read Swan = Hatch, and those are helpful people. What ever group Lissarae is with is your remaining baddies.

Christ this has got me all confused.

Here is the damn message:
"An evil plan was thwarted by the man of the swan with our fuzzy little friend as witness. Our chosen leader has discovered the good doctor to be the other resident of the hatch."

Members don't see this ad :)
wtf?

I'm not a baddie, Dwin. Not positive on DVMD, but if she hasn't lied to me, she isn't either.

wtf?

I'm not a baddie, Dwin. Not positive on DVMD, but if she hasn't lied to me, she isn't either.

Make sure you read all those posts. The first one I tried to lay out I completely turned around what I was trying to say. It's jiberish. Look at the one with the message I received first, then you can try to decipher what I was actually trying to say. :mad:

Make sure you read all those posts. The first one I tried to lay out I completely turned around what I was trying to say. It's jiberish. Look at the one with the message I received first, then you can try to decipher what I was actually trying to say. :mad:

Yes, I see the one that you included a message in and it's the bolded part that I'm addressing:
Jesus, I messed this all up.

That should read Swan = Hatch, and those are helpful people. What ever group Lissarae is with is your remaining baddies.

Christ this has got me all confused.

Here is the damn message:
"An evil plan was thwarted by the man of the swan with our fuzzy little friend as witness. Our chosen leader has discovered the good doctor to be the other resident of the hatch."

If the "good doctor" is Jack, Jack is for sure on the side of the villagers.

Yes, I see the one that you included a message in and it's the bolded part that I'm addressing:

Hey, I'm just trying to interpret the message with what I've seen in the thread. I've said many times I'm not too familiar with this show, and I feel there is something lost in translation when relying on wiki as the sole source of info.

I don't see how the man of the swan is Lissa. I would think the chosen leader would be her?

I don't see how the man of the swan is Lissa. I would think the chosen leader would be her?

Hence why I asked if Lissa was who SOV caught being naughty (unless someone thinks there is another "furry friend" running around).

I know you posted the message, but I'm asking if there's any other indicators.

Yes there is, sorry didn't think anything about it. It's regarding N7. Sorry, just had to go back and see what Day/Night it was, completely lost track. Just assumed since I got shortly before the results it was dealing with those results.

Is it still pseudo-day right now? Lynch closed, but I don't know if day has closed...?

woof woof woof.
woof woof
woof
woof woof.
Woof?

Exactly.

Apparently you've been a busy boy, because apparently you saw some **** go down N8 as well. It's fun being targeted by this messaging fool. And which one of you tried to "distract" me? Find anything interesting?

Lassie...did Timmy fall down the well?:rolleyes:

And I think it's night Escalla, seeing as Lissa used the veto.

OT: I have been searching for the "Lassie, more caviar?" yellow pages commercial all day and can't find a clip of it. So frustrating..

and now back to the game.........

woof woof woof
woof woof woof
ruff!

Yeah, of the probable baddies, Widmore would be anti-Other, but still bad. The Man in Black would be anti-Jacob, but not necessarily anti-Other. Mikhail is an other.

Widmore seems the most likely to me. Would have been allied with Keamy, and prob kills with guns.

The survivors wake up to find Lissa, Charles Widmore, dead. You now find yourself without a leader. Dwin, Richard Alpert, steps up "Since you fools can't kill me, I might as well be your leader." In response to this, SOV hikes his leg and urinates all over Dwin.

DVMD and Dyachei are seen walking up the beach, looking a little worse for wear, but at least they are alive.

It is now Day 10. There are 10 Players left. Communication Ban is still in place.

1. Orcagirl
2. FH
3. LIS
4. SOV
5 Dyachei
6. Escalla
7. FFM
8. SnS
9. Dwin
10. DVMD

Lynch deadline set for 5pm EST.

Bahahahahahaha. Oh man. This wouldn't be nearly as sweet if I had actually requested this non-sense.

And SOV, I'll have you put in a shelter if I get pee'd on again.

How apropos, I am feeling LOST as far as the game mechanics are concerned. At least we got Widmore. Where is that pesky Man in Black??

I'm house hunting with mom today so I may not be around. That being said.

#######elect SOV########

Because dogs are loyal and awesome and what not.

So I'm not really sure who to lynch, but for now lynch FFM. I may be able to check on this sometime today, but I'll be in the lab.

Also I found this
After spearheading a plan to destroy Ajira Airways Flight 316 with explosives, Richard attempted to negotiate with the Man in Black to buy Widmore and the others time to hide, but was instead violently thrown through the air by the Monster. Richard survived the attack and realized he had begun aging normally
when I was reading the LOST Wiki. This makes me think that we should eventually be able to kill Dwin. Just not yet. And now even if we did try to lynch him, he'd just veto it. I wonder if we all voted no confidence if we could get him ousted. Anyway, hopefully we'll get to the end of the wolves soon.

Haha, and you guys elected me mayor :laugh: :smuggrin: