Official LOST WW Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Haha, and you guys elected me mayor :laugh: :smuggrin:

and didn't investigate you earlier?

:smack:

Members don't see this ad.

So I'm not really sure who to lynch, but for now lynch FFM. I may be able to check on this sometime today, but I'll be in the lab.

Also I found this when I was reading the LOST Wiki. This makes me think that we should eventually be able to kill Dwin. Just not yet. And now even if we did try to lynch him, he'd just veto it. I wonder if we all voted no confidence if we could get him ousted. Anyway, hopefully we'll get to the end of the wolves soon.

Seriously? Still stuck on me eh? I am not the droid you are looking for. . . *mysterious hand wave*

Can we revisit Naomi? How likely is it that she's not aligned with Widmore?

Members don't see this ad :)
Can we revisit Naomi? How likely is it that she's not aligned with Widmore?

Seriously? I'm a villager, I told you what my role can do. I've called out more wolves than anyone else here. I've told you everything and have received very little in return from you about what your role can do, all I got was a name and I'm not sure what I even think about that either.

Anyway, There has to be a way to kill dwin, I'm just not sure how. I'm most suspicious of FFM and FH right now. I'm not sure I believe FFM, but I haven't had time to wiki the name he gave. Will do so when I get home.

Also, any thoughts on the Man in Black that everyone keeps mentioning? I wikied him but not sure what to think on that. I definitely think he is bad but exactly how he is worked into the game I am not sure. Any ideas? And any clues as to who that might be?

So I'm not really sure who to lynch, but for now lynch FFM. I may be able to check on this sometime today, but I'll be in the lab.

funny_faces_of_dogs_shaking_heads_17.gif

SOV is that an attempt to say no to lynching FFM? Post the gif again if you are saying no.

Should I lynch FH? Post a different dog gif if that is a good lynch.

Lassie, are you saying that lynching FH is also a bad idea? Please post the same gif if that is what you are saying. If you are unsure, post a different gif.

Seriously? I'm a villager, I told you what my role can do. I've called out more wolves than anyone else here. I've told you everything and have received very little in return from you about what your role can do, all I got was a name and I'm not sure what I even think about that either.

I'm maintaining a healthy suspicion of you because of a few things. Yes, you have done a great job of calling out wolves, from what we can assume is the Ben Linus group of Others. Lissa has proved those guys aren't the only wolves. A second rival group could exist and with a character that is related to the rival leader, you could also be interested in getting rid of the Ben Linus Others. Your lack of suspicion of those that have been connected to Widmore is something I've noticed. That is why I'm still wary you. Only conjecture of course. That's why I've asked for an opinion on your character. She doesn't seem obviously bad from the wiki, but it's a dangerous thing to write you, of all people, off the potential wolf list.

I'm maintaining a healthy suspicion of you because of a few things. Yes, you have done a great job of calling out wolves, from what we can assume is the Ben Linus group of Others. Lissa has proved those guys aren't the only wolves. A second rival group could exist and with a character that is related to the rival leader, you could also be interested in getting rid of the Ben Linus Others. Your lack of suspicion of those that have been connected to Widmore is something I've noticed. That is why I'm still wary you. Only conjecture of course. That's why I've asked for an opinion on your character. She doesn't seem obviously bad from the wiki, but it's a dangerous thing to write you, of all people, off the potential wolf list.

Umm, I am rather certain that all of the others are connected to each other. Where are we getting this separate group thing? I am thoroughly confused. Widmore was an other, he was connected to Ben and to Dwin's character and everyone else, hell he is even more connected to your character than mine. So I am not sure where you are getting this "separate line of wolves" or "rival group". Perhaps it is just because I don't know the show, but from all the Lostpidea that I have read Charles Widmore was connected to Ben Linus and Dwin's character and FS' as well, so not sure where you are going with this.

Members don't see this ad :)
Lynch FH

I'm wary of FFM as well, but I will trust lassie for now.

Umm, I am rather certain that all of the others are connected to each other. Where are we getting this separate group thing? I am thoroughly confused. Widmore was an other, he was connected to Ben and to Dwin's character and everyone else, hell he is even more connected to your character than mine. So I am not sure where you are getting this "separate line of wolves" or "rival group". Perhaps it is just because I don't know the show, but from all the Lostpidea that I have read Charles Widmore was connected to Ben Linus and Dwin's character and FS' as well, so not sure where you are going with this.

Do you have a reason other than the wiki to think they're just one group? Charles Widmore is connected to Ben Linus, but not in a cooperative way. They were rivals (exerpt from the Lostpedia below):

Charles Widmore was a leader of the Others, a wealthy industrialist and the father of Penelope Widmore and Daniel Faraday. He had a long-running rivalry with his successor as leader Benjamin Linus over control of the Island, though rules limited their ability to attack one another.

Honestly, I think Alors role was the biggest clue. If they were all one group, why would one wolf have a connection to another character who's role was to hunt down and kill another wolf? They wouldn't unless they were in separate/rival groups. It was clearly specified that Alors/Keamy was "hired" by Charles Widmore to kill Ben Linus.

I honestly missed that part in the post about Alors, I will have to go back and read it.

The only person that Charles was against was Ben but even FS was connected to Charles in a positive way. Dwin's character is connected to Charles in a positive way. I am just not sure where you draw the line. Who "belongs" to which "group". I would put Dwin with Charles because of what I have read from the lostpeida. Hell, I would put JACOB with Richard Alpert because Richard Alpert directly communicates with Jacob and takes all orders from him. But yet we are supposed to believe that Jacob was good. So, explain that to me. If we are saying that Richard Alpert is a wolf (and I very much do think he is) then wouldn't the person he takes direction from in the show also be a wolf?????

Naomi was on the island to protect the freighter's science team (whoever that may be, I honestly don't know) but she ended up trying to help the survivors of the crash before Locke killed her. So exactly where do you find wolf? She didn't kill any survivors and was attempting to help. Her only connection to Charles was because he assigned her to protect the team, but from what I have read, she went on to help the survivors as well.

I honestly missed that part in the post about Alors, I will have to go back and read it.

The only person that Charles was against was Ben but even FS was connected to Charles in a positive way. Dwin's character is connected to Charles in a positive way. I am just not sure where you draw the line. Who "belongs" to which "group". I would put Dwin with Charles because of what I have read from the lostpeida. Hell, I would put JACOB with Richard Alpert because Richard Alpert directly communicates with Jacob and takes all orders from him. But yet we are supposed to believe that Jacob was good. So, explain that to me. If we are saying that Richard Alpert is a wolf (and I very much do think he is) then wouldn't the person he takes direction from in the show also be a wolf?????

Naomi was on the island to protect the freighter's science team (whoever that may be, I honestly don't know) but she ended up trying to help the survivors of the crash before Locke killed her. So exactly where do you find wolf? She didn't kill any survivors and was attempting to help. Her only connection to Charles was because he assigned her to protect the team, but from what I have read, she went on to help the survivors as well.

I don't know for sure how we draw the line. That would depend on how much of Dwin's story about how he was connected to SOV, bb, kaydubs and FS that we believe.

I have read about the science team and how she has helped the survivors and that is why I hadn't been as suspicious of you until Alors popped up with a character that was hired by Charles Widmore. I haven't voted to lynch you yet because I'm not entirely convinced either way. I don't have anyone to talk to, so I figured getting a discussion going on it on the thread was a way to figure things out.

I've already told you that I have no connection to the Others. Haven't known who they are or anything. I wouldn't have called out Dwin or TRH on their BS or voiced my suspicions of Lissa to you if I had any sort of vested interest in them.

Hell, if I was worried about my affiliation, don't you think I would have offed cuit shortly after being resurrected? I knew she could seer affiliations since Day 1, back when I was Michael. The fact that she lived so long and was killed only after she re-emphasized her knowledge that FS was evil, tells you I'm good. I don't know how you can get any more concrete than all of this.

I think that there are 2 separate groups of wolves. Widmore's peeps and The Others. Possibly 3 if the Man in Black is out there.

That would explain nights of multiple kills, etc. I know that is always presented as an idea, but there are very, very few games with multiple wolf groups.

I'm not really feeling the FH lynch, but I'll go with the group in light of no better option.

lynch FH

Seems to me one wolf group killed lissa, unless someone had the gun. No one is volunteering that. Has anyone that is a verified villager had the gun? I haven't had it at all.

I don't know for sure how we draw the line. That would depend on how much of Dwin's story about how he was connected to SOV, bb, kaydubs and FS that we believe.

I have read about the science team and how she has helped the survivors and that is why I hadn't been as suspicious of you until Alors popped up with a character that was hired by Charles Widmore. I haven't voted to lynch you yet because I'm not entirely convinced either way. I don't have anyone to talk to, so I figured getting a discussion going on it on the thread was a way to figure things out.

I've already told you that I have no connection to the Others. Haven't known who they are or anything. I wouldn't have called out Dwin or TRH on their BS or voiced my suspicions of Lissa to you if I had any sort of vested interest in them.

Hell, if I was worried about my affiliation, don't you think I would have offed cuit shortly after being resurrected? I knew she could seer affiliations since Day 1, back when I was Michael. The fact that she lived so long and was killed only after she re-emphasized her knowledge that FS was evil, tells you I'm good. I don't know how you can get any more concrete than all of this.

Yes, I know about all of your voiced suspicions and that you knew about cuit, but I knew about cuit from the moment you told me who she was in PM and notice how long she lasted still. Also, I pointed out Dwin, FS and kaydubs as wolves as well. So, if you are going to count all of what you have done as good then you have to consider everything that I have done.

We also both talked about Lissa in PM and I was going to say something on the thread after that night cycle ended, but was unable to (go back and read thread and it is obvious why).

I can't really say much else. I have given you all the information I have, including my role and all you did in PMs was to keep heavily questioning me and avoid telling me anything about yourself. You kept jumping around the question and kept continuing to question me instead of addressing any of my questions, which is necessary, but does seem really odd IMO.

Anyway, I am not lynching you. I am suspicious of FH and still unsure about FFM. I would also like to hear other thoughts on the Man in Black if anyone has thoughts on that.

In LOST, everyone is connected somehow. Everyone does bad things, some redeem themselves, some don't. It's a tricky game, very SOV-like, in that you may know who someone is, but not if they are good or not (ex Sgt Hulka).

Yes, I know about all of your voiced suspicions and that you knew about cuit, but I knew about cuit from the moment you told me who she was in PM and notice how long she lasted still. Also, I pointed out Dwin, FS and kaydubs as wolves as well. So, if you are going to count all of what you have done as good then you have to consider everything that I have done.

We also both talked about Lissa in PM and I was going to say something on the thread after that night cycle ended, but was unable to (go back and read thread and it is obvious why).

I can't really say much else. I have given you all the information I have, including my role and all you did in PMs was to keep heavily questioning me and avoid telling me anything about yourself. You kept jumping around the question and kept continuing to question me instead of addressing any of my questions, which is necessary, but does seem really odd IMO.

Anyway, I am not lynching you. I am suspicious of FH and still unsure about FFM. I would also like to hear other thoughts on the Man in Black if anyone has thoughts on that.

I didn't tell you cuit's ability, only her role name and that she was important. But I can agree with the points you made here. I still don't know what her being 'taken' would have resulted in or if it had happened before she died. I'll have to ask at the end of the game.

FH implied early in the game that she could somehow find out if a person was on the plane or not. That's all I know about her.

Something that has seemed weird, is that I haven't heard a peep about Charlie. I would have thought he would be a character that was included...?

You pointed out that I was lying about role. Nothing more. I. am. not. a. wolf. But by all means keep on with that one trick pony. Sure it will pay off in the end, ya know since it's been so successful up to this point.

I've told you all from the start there are multiple groups out there all with their own agendas. You really think I just pulled that out of my ass?

I didn't tell you cuit's ability, only her role name and that she was important. But I can agree with the points you made here. I still don't know what her being 'taken' would have resulted in or if it had happened before she died. I'll have to ask at the end of the game.

FH implied early in the game that she could somehow find out if a person was on the plane or not. That's all I know about her.

Something that has seemed weird, is that I haven't heard a peep about Charlie. I would have thought he would be a character that was included...?

That was an item or something. The passenger list.

I figured cuit's ability simply by reading the wiki after you told me her name and she confirmed that when she came out saying FS was bad. Which it was me who pointed out that FS seemed suspicious. I got that off of Dwin's actions when FS was put up for lynch the first time on the thread. Of course, I already told all of this to you in PM.

That was an item that FH had. Nothing to do with her ability.

Dwin, give up. You are a wolf. I don't care what you have to say. It is very obvious based on your actions that you are a wolf. I will not listen to anything you have to say. Two groups or not you are still bad and need to be killed, I just don't know how yet. But you will die, one way or another.

are we there yet? I want WW.....

I almost voted to lynch him this morning.

:laugh:

I wasn't thinking about lynching him. Just not sure how much I like the meanie face emoticon. Makes me think he is taunting us. He probably is, it is SOV after all. But he has really been a big help finding wolves so I am going to keep trusting him for now (which in every other game I have done this I usually end up stabbed in the back, but I will take my chances. :xf: I am right on this).

I am heading to bed. Will see what happens in the AM, hopefully FH was the right choice. :xf:

Reactions: 1 user
Pahhhh. I'm gone all day and you lynch me? I'm Rose. I wanted to avoid the drama so I couldn't cast a lynch vote at first AND I'm the one WS was referring to when she said she had someone who could vote for her.

Looks like I'm going down. Idk if its too late to cast a lynch vote, but

#####lynch escalla######

Basically random haven't had time to catch up.

:( I'm such a bad mod.

Th bf surprised me with dinner and a movie, and I turned off my phone so we could have a nice evening without distractions. I really appreciate your patience with me.

You all have lynches poor FH, Rose Nadler who just wanted to stay out of all the drama.

It is now Night 10. There are 10 Players left. Communication Ban is still in place.

1. Orcagirl
2. DVMD
3. LIS
4. SOV
5 Dyachei
6. Escalla
7. FFM
8. SnS
9. Dwin

Night deadline is 1pm. I WILL be closing night promptly at 1:15 when I get home from work. Promise!

Well shoot. I didn't mean for everyone to follow my vote. In fact I'm not sure why everyone did. I didn't give a good reason for it. Granted there were a few people suspicious of her.

I will be traveling back to cooler climes today, so not sure I will be around for the lynch after night closes. In case anyone is wondering.

In the middle of the night, Dyachei, Omar Idris, part of Widmore's assassin team, snuck up on SnS, Juliet Burke, and slit her throat.

Dwin, Richard Alpert, made the mistake of trying to kill DVMD, The Man in Black, and thus he, Dwin, actually died. Dead dead. No more immortality.

This attempted attack on DVMD made her very angry, so she turned into a big black smoke hand and grabbed LIS, Desmond Hume, and shook him so hard he fell apart. Still, that wasn't enough, so she also grabbed orcagirl, Jack Shepherd, and beat him against a large rock until he was very, very dead.

Because LIS died, no one was tending to the button, so a big piece of shrapnel did unto Dyachei what she did to others. Dyachei is dead.

FFM, Alex Rousseau, was so scared she fell into one of her mom's traps as she was running away. She fell into a deep hole, accidentally falling on a stick of dynamite from the Black Rock. FFM has died.

So it was that DVMD, The Man in Black, his twin brother Escalla, Jacob, and SOV, Vincent the dog, were all that were left on the island.

And even though they once hated each other, there is nothing like the love of a big, dumb dog to bring to people together. DVMD and Escalla decided to live in peace on the island, at least for now... And who knows, maybe they can teach Vincent how to push the button?

THE END

Roster
Tom Friendly
Goodwin Stanhope

Michael Dawson
Philliab, Mr. Eko
Wolfspeaker, Bernard Nadler
krist, Danielle Rousseau
Sun-Hwa Kwon
allieh, Sayid Jarrah
Kate Austen
kpowell, Boone Carlyle
devyn, Jin-Soo Kwon
nohika, James "Sawyer" Ford
wildcatj, Hugo "Hurley" Reyes
FS, Ethan Rom, MD
thedrjojo, Claire Littleton
nyanko, John Locke
Alors, Martin Keamy
Jjohnston, Ana Lucia
TRH,Eloise Hawking

kaydubs, Ben Linus
cuit, Walt Lloyd
SnS, Juliet Burke
Dyachei, Omar Idris
LIS, Desmond Hume
FFM, Alex Rousseau

FH, Rose Nadlert
Dwin, Richard Alpert
orcagirl, Jack Shepherd

Red = Wolves
Blue = The Others (wolf group #2)
Green = Neutral

Thanks for a great game everyone, and letting my try out my modding skills. It was rocky a few times, doing it mainly by myself, but I really enjoyed it.

I hope you all enjoyed the game. I wanted you to feel LOST the entire time. :D

I guess my block on DVMD didn't work. At least I guessed correctly.

LMAO. I knew something was up with you, DVMD. I wasn't thinking the man in black though.....

Freaking awesome, Jam. Seriously had a blast. Thanks so much!!!! :D

and also fitting that the only person that I revealed my role to was the damn man in black...:laugh: