*** Official MCPHS - Worcester/Mancester Class of 2018 ***

Started by john1988
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

When I did my research I was really excited about applying, and attending and it was my first choice of schools.

But I have heard some negative things about the school and personally had a poor experience with them so I turned down their interview. Not a school I want to be a part of
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
When I did my research I was really excited about applying, and attending and it was my first choice of schools.

But I have heard some negative things about the school and personally had a poor experience with them so I turned down their interview. Not a school I want to be a part of
smart move
 
I am currently a P2 at MCPHS, Worcester looking for female roommate. My apt (5 mins walk to school) has 3 bedrooms, we currently have 1 vacant room. Inbox me if you want to know further detail
 
I was looking at the academic calendar 2015/2016 and saw that there's a new student orientation and a PharmD orientation, do we go to both? I know it's still a ways away but I just hope they give us information in advance rather than last minute.