***Official NYU C/O 2012 Acceptance Thread***

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

speedkdy

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Just got the letter. First acceptance for me. YAY!!!!

Who's in?

Members don't see this ad.

CONGRATS!! Eeeek, my mail doesn't come till 1/2pm :scared:

can i ask how you guys found out if AADSAS is down?

are you getting an e-mail or a letter in the mail?

Members don't see this ad :)
actually UPS guys came and knocked on the door.

Just got the letter.

can i ask how you guys found out if AADSAS is down?

are you getting an e-mail or a letter in the mail?
I'm guessing your RC score on the DAT wasn't too high...

jk
wink.gif

Hey guys!! I was wondering if only the acceptances were sent out on friday or everything from waitlisting, acceptances, and rejection were sent out!?

I'm in! But I've known for a year already. I can't wait to see which of you will be my classmates!

Congrats! Hopefully there will be a similar package waiting for me when I get home

YESSSSSSSSS!!!!

:biglove::biglove::biglove:

I'm Going to Dental School!!!! WOOOT!!

:banana::banana::banana:

I am beyond excited!!! :D:D:D

Got in today too :thumbup:

I got in today also! :thumbup: The letter was dated November 30th. It's going to be tough deciding between NYU and Penn.

Members don't see this ad :)
To the above 3 posters - what state are you in? I'm in NY but didn't get anything :(

I live in NYC and still didnt get anything.

I live in NYC and still didnt get anything.

Oh good, then there's still hope for me. I think most of the accepted posters are from Canada. Too bad we don't get overnight mail.

CONGRATS everyone! :D

I took the liberty of making a Facebook group, hope no one minds...
As you may have noticed, I'm a little bit gung-ho :oops:.

NYUCD Class of 2012!

Hey guys!! I was wondering if only the acceptances were sent out on friday or everything from waitlisting, acceptances, and rejection were sent out!?

I just called, and they told me that you will be receiving something, whether it's an offer, waitlist, or rejection.

yeah!! I got the acceptance letter today :D But I am not 100% that I will attend the school lo:)

got one 2, just add it to the list....

Got it finally:) longass waiting is over now shieeeet.

Got mine too.
Congrats everyone.

Thanks SDN.:D

:) PM me if you're unsure about the school. I'm biased, but that isn't necessarily a bad thing!

Congrats everyone. If you come here you can look forward to 8 exams in 2 weeks... time to get back to studying!

COngratulations to everyone who were accepted!! I was just wonderg if it was in a regular mail or was it certified?!

I called NYU and they said they sent something to me on friday but havent recieved anything yet!

I just called, and they told me that you will be receiving something, whether it's an offer, waitlist, or rejection.

is this only true if you've already interviewed? i'm hoping to get invited for an interview after all the dec 1st commotion dies down.

Congrats everyone!!!!!!!!!!! I got one too!!!!!!

Speaking of which, I am from Cali so all cali peeps check your mailbox!!!!!! :D

COngratulations to everyone who were accepted!! I was just wonderg if it was in a regular mail or was it certified?!

I called NYU and they said they sent something to me on friday but havent recieved anything yet!

The acceptance letter came via regular mail. I live in Indiana.

Cali here too... still nothing in today's mail :(

UPS for Canadians and US Mail for Americans :). Depending on where you are in the states, itll take longer/shorter

I just got mine in the mail......

I am extremely happy....:clap::clap::clap:

This is amazing. The best day of my life.
:banana::banana::banana:

Good luck to everyone...

Congrats everyone!!!!!!!!!!! I got one too!!!!!!

Speaking of which, I am from Cali so all cali peeps check your mailbox!!!!!! :D

Even though I know I'm in, I secretly want another acceptance letter that says class of 2012.

Has anyone gotten a letter from NYU saying that they're on hold or rejected? All I've seen are acceptance letters, and I was told that you will get a letter telling you your status even if you weren't accepted. Maybe they send out acceptance letters first, and then send out rejection or "keep on waiting" letters later. Hmm... I haven't gotten a letter from them yet, and I live in Virginia. Ah crap, I'm f*cked!

Congrats. I'm a D1 at NYU, so feel free to PM if you have any questions. I can only give my perspective thus far though. I know when I was waiting to begin I had a lot of questions and concerns, but not a lot of resources to use.

wooohooo!!!! just got home and checked the mail. i'm in!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats. I'm a D1 at NYU, so feel free to PM if you have any questions. I can only give my perspective thus far though. I know when I was waiting to begin I had a lot of questions and concerns, but not a lot of resources to use.

Shouldn't you be studying? :D

Just found out! A year & summer of post-bac and 6 months so far working in a dental office paid off. Thank god I don't have to be a plumber. :thumbup:

Other news for today: invitation for interview in Baltimore on 1/15/08, the same day that NYU needs the $1500 deposit to hold a spot.

Congrats everyone and good luck to others that havent heard back.

(And since you'd have to be crazy to live anywhere but the city during school, roommate selection should commence thru SD forums) :scared:

Add one more to the list!!!!:thumbup:
*does happy dance*

Accepted!! :hardy:

I love you NYU

Accepted but decline my seat, one def opening up

GL!!

Im in too...see yall there.:D

Don't forget to join the facebook group!

I got mine today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:hardy::hardy::hardy::hardy::hardy::hardy::hardy:

i can't see anything.. my chubby cheeks are making my eyes squint from all this smiling..

Count me in! STOKED AS CAN BE

I live in Florida and got mine today... although I know I won't be going there!

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: