***Official NYU Class of 2015 Acceptance Thread***

I haven't received anything. I heard that they send you an email when the response letter has been mailed!

Members don't see this ad.

I haven't received anything. I heard that they send you an email when the response letter has been mailed!

I think that only applies for those who were suppose to hear back on Dec. 1st. People who interviewed Dec.6-10th just got the mail so if you interviewed the week after, I believe you'll receive it sometime next week.

For those of you who have interviewed in December, did your AADSAS status change at all? Just wondering because Dr Mejia mentioned that they will try to make all decisions before Christmas.

Members don't see this ad :)
nope. nyu doesn't use AADSAS updates. just wait on your snail mail.

Interviewed on the 9th and got my acceptance letter today. Apparently, it was mailed out on the 17th, though, so for those of you that interviewed around when I did, be patient! Post office is probably backed up/slow cause of the holidays.

Congrats to everyone that got in!

Ditto.

Congrats!!!

I still havent received anything and I interviewed on the 14th.
When I called and asked they said it was mailed out on Tuesday.
Was yours postmarked on the 21st as well?

Thanks!
The letters were printed on the 20th and the package itself has postmark date of the 21st. It looks like Dr. Mejia kept the promise of making sure we get the letters before Christmas! :thumbup:

Interviewed on the 9th and got my acceptance letter today. Apparently, it was mailed out on the 17th, though, so for those of you that interviewed around when I did, be patient! Post office is probably backed up/slow cause of the holidays.

Congrats to everyone that got in!

I'm in! :) I'm gonna be a New Yorker!

Congrats!!!

I still havent received anything and I interviewed on the 14th.
When I called and asked they said it was mailed out on Tuesday.
Was yours postmarked on the 21st as well?

Last edited:
got wait listed :(. did anyone that had an interview on the 14th get anything?

for people that are just getting decisions, when did you interview and what was the post marked date on the letter? I interviewed last week and havent heard yet, hoping for an acceptance

I interviewed on the 16th. I was hoping to get something before the holiday. well, I guess I'll just have to wait a little longer. Has anyone from the 15th or 16th received the letter yet?

Members don't see this ad :)
I'm from Van. Got my acceptance. Anyone from Canada know how they are gonna finance their education?

I interviewed on the 10th and got my acceptance packet on the 22nd, just in time for Christmas. Good luck to everyone, I know how stressful the wait can be.

Has anyone heard anything today? Also, for those of you that have received notification already, was it sent to your current or permanent address (if they are different)?

Interviewed on the 17th, got a letter today saying I'm on the waitlist. :(

anybody know what my chances are from here? :oops:

FML.

Interviewed on the 16th and received my acceptance today. I'm so excited:soexcited::clap:

Interviewed on the 17th, got a letter today saying I'm on the waitlist. :(

anybody know what my chances are from here? :oops:

FML.

where do you live? I also interviewed on the 17th and haven't gotten anything yet :(

Also interviewed on the 17th, got waitlisted. I'm in Arizona

Interviewed on the 16th and received my acceptance today. I'm so excited:soexcited::clap:

Congrats! When was the letter dated and mailed? Also are you east coast? Still haven't gotten anything yet

Congrats! When was the letter dated and mailed? Also are you east coast? Still haven't gotten anything yet

I interviewed the 17th and haven't gotten anything. I'm from VA. Are you also on the east coast?

I interviewed the 17th and haven't gotten anything. I'm from VA. Are you also on the east coast?

Yep east coast too. I guess the snow storm might have slowed down the mail. The wait is really killing me no whaha

Thanks. The letter was dated Dec, 22. I received it on Monday, and yes, I'm from east coast.

Thanks. The letter was dated Dec, 22. I received it on Monday, and yes, I'm from east coast.

I interviewed on the 16th and just got my acceptance as well!! Shemshad6682, I was the one who arrived late because of my cancelled flight -- congrats!!

I interviewed on the 16th and just got my acceptance as well!! Shemshad6682, I was the one who arrived late because of my cancelled flight -- congrats!!
Congrats julyspark!! Yeah, I remember you. How did your interview go? How was the feeling of being the only person in the tour without having your interview done? not the best tour, right? I'm glad you got in. Welcome to NYUCD class of 2015!:soexcited::clap:

i cannot imagine how u guys are feeling...i probably would die out of happiness if I were you. lol...congrats ! NYU is my 1st choice

:( I sent out my application in june but they were waiting on my new dat scores so my application hasn't even gone to review yet.. can anyone tell me how long does it take to get an interview after application undergoes review?

lol.. me too bunnytooth.. It has been my dream for many many years to attend NYU!! good luck to you too :).. btw NYU is also my first choice and only one...

I was interviewed on the 17th and got my acceptance letter on the 24th :).

I interviewed on the 17th and was accepted. I was not at home all last week so I am not sure when the letter came, but it was dated 12/23.

I'm in! Gotta figure out if I'm going to go to NYU for sure now...city is sweet but the price tag sure isn't.

Does anybody want to start a facebook GROUP? I know there is a page for NYUCD 2015 but I personally think fb group is much better :D

Interviewed on the 14th of Dec and got in Dec 22nd but didn't get my mail until the 7th because I went home for winter break. Waited till now to post because I forgot :p Anyways, congrats on those who got in, especially those who were part of the dec. 14th interview group! Not sure if I will be going for sure yet but it's about 70-30 NYU vs my other choices.

Accepted late December but didn't decide to accept until recently. Congratulations to all of you who've been accepted!

OFFER MADE!!! :) interviewed on Friday, jan 28

Hey guys,

I'm a D1 going into my D2 at NYU. Congratulations on your acceptance! Feel free to shoot me a message if you guys have any questions that I may be able to help out with.

Best,
JB

Hey guys,

I'm a D1 going into my D2 at NYU (hopefully). Congratulations on your acceptance! Feel free to shoot me a message if you guys have any questions that I may be able to help out with.

Best,
JB

Best,
JB

Congrats,
Did they make the offer through email or snail mail? Thanks.

It is mail and they will not give information over the phone or ...

Do you get a letter now if you are rejected and No offer has been made to you OR a letter means an offer ?

I am in Canada and I think it will be a while till that letter get to me but I know they have mailed a letter.

Congrats,
Did they make the offer through email or snail mail? Thanks.
I got the decision via snail mail! We were told at the interview on Friday (Jan 28) that letters would be mailed out the following Monday (Jan 31), and I received it this morning (Feb 2). I live in NJ so that could be why I got mine quickly. Also, for international students Dr. Mejia was saying they ship it using overnight mail so hopefully that means international applicants will hear back reasonably quick as well.

Just got the offer letter. I am very excited about it.

PreD and gmatta: Congratulations! When did you guys interview and in what part of the country are you currently located? Thanks!

Anybody waitlisted has received acceptance offer already?

Thank you healthcaree. We interviewed the same day. Did your interviewer tell you when it starts moving?