*~*~*~*~*~*Official Personal Statement Guide and Reader List 2016-2017*~*~*~*~*~*

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

WedgeDawg

not actually a dog
Moderator Emeritus
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
READ THE WHOLE OP BEFORE YOU POST. PLEASE. PLEASE? PLEASE. THANKS. :):):)

=== === === === === === === === === === === === === === === === === === === === === ===

This thread is for this year's applicants (for the class of 2021) who are beginning to work on their personal statements. If you're looking for someone to read your PS, check out the list of volunteers below In the most recent post ONLY!!

Link to last year's thread by @mmmcdowe

If you are willing to volunteer, the thread will be self regulated this year. Respond below, following the instructions at the end of this post, with your credentials and specific things you are willing to edit for (content only, grammar only, etc). Please read the full list of rules posted below before you volunteer or contact a reader, and good luck to the 2016 applicants. :thumbup:

Specific comments, questions, or complaints can be addressed to me (@WedgeDawg) or (@Ismet) via PM.

Official Personal Statement Guide thread, Alejandro's Personal Statement Advice, and Depakote's Personal Statement Guide/Tips.
  • If you are looking for feedback on your personal statement, it is better to PM individual users here whose strengths are better suited to your needs rather than posting a response in this thread.
  • Once you contact a reader and they agree to read your personal statement, please email it to them as a Word document with your SDN username in the title. Including your SDN username makes it easier for the readers to keep track of who they've already read for and who they still need to read. DO NOT JUST PM YOUR STATEMENT TO A READER.
Rules for Readers:
  • If you would like to be added or deleted from the list, please make sure that you follow the directions below, and add or delete yourself.
  • As a volunteer, you may read as many or as few personal statements as you'd like or have time for. If you will be unavailable for a certain time or have been inundated with requests, simply take yourself off of the list using the instructions below
  • If you receive a request and are unable to fulfill it, please respond to the writer so he/she is not waiting for a response and can request help from elsewhere.
  • For your protection, we will not allow you to post your email addresses here. All email addresses will be edited out of the list and any further posts containing email addresses will be edited to remove them. Writers will contact you via PM and you can exchange email addresses privately.
  • As this is on a volunteer basis, absolutely NO solicitation of money for your services will be tolerated. Volunteers who violate this policy will be removed from the list and subject to further disciplinary action.
  • Obviously don't share someone's PS with anyone else without the writer's permission
Instructions for Readers
  1. Click "quote" on the most recent post.
  2. Add your SDN screen name, your credentials, and specific things you are willing to edit for (content only, grammar only, etc). DO NOT post your email address. If you aren't sure how to write this part, look at the OP from last year's thread for examples.
  3. Delete the quote tags at both the top and the bottom.
  4. If you are unable to read any more personal statements, please come back and move your name into the inactive list

This thread is brought to you by the Pre-Allopathic Volunteer Staff
Please remember that these people are volunteering their time. Be nice to them!

Good luck! Let me know if you have questions!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 7 users
Readers Available:
  • jsf0120| current cycle applicant. creative writer, experience as English editor, science major| can give you my first impression as a reader, overall impression, and comment on flow/impact. Be specific in your request what I should look at. Feel free to bother me IF you have emailed me your PS and I have not responded, got a little busy and unorganized
  • bararaboi | Accepted for M.D. Entering Class of 2016, History major | Can edit for content, style, and mechanics
  • lilyhgt | Accepted for M.D. Entering Class of 2016 | Liberal arts grad, lots of writing experience | Can edit content, style, flow, mechanics |
  • neuro17 | current cycle applicant, significant editing/writing experience| content, flow, got all the answers to your grammar questions
  • ChillDawg | Accepted MD entering class of 2016 | somewhat non-trad, strong writer overall | Grammar, flow, theme, general impression
  • Tubeofbread |Accepted MD/PhD entering 2016|Slightly backed up. Will now only do athletes or MD/PhD
  • abc123youandme | Accepted for MD Entering Class of 2016, Biochemistry major, part time sports writer | Grammar/content/readability/general advice
  • saltypug | accepted MD entering 2016 | final drafts only and/or general app advice | vague background in reading statements. I've got limited time, but will read as many as I can for the month of June and will prioritize those who introduce themselves first
  • weanprednisone | just cleared out my inbox, ready for a new batch of PSs or work activities section. got my app ready, but recently decided to apply next cycle (2018). | Can do content/impression/style/flow/theme. I hold a position at my department that reviews employment application that includes PS and decides if they get hired or not. Worked for writing undergrad writing center and career center. Feel free to PM. Please put your PS in a google document. Itseasier for me to comment, and you to review them!
  • Kevin SM | Current Cycle Applicant | Liberal Arts Major | Lots of writing experience | Can do content/impression/flow | I write for my university newspaper
  • To Be MD | Accepted MD 2016/17 cycle | BA, editor for SDN, and grammar Nazi | Only willing to read personal statements of active SDN users. Do not PM me otherwise.
Readers Not Available:
  • Tabiyou | Accepted for M.D. Entering Class of 2016, History major | USMC non-trad. Send me your PS via word document. Dropbox link also works, that way you don't have to wait for me to respond |Any area you want me to focus on, content, flow, mechanics. | Backed up - will respond soon. Send me a reminder if I have not already sent you my comments/thoughts.
  • mcatjelly | Accepted MD entering class of 2016 | Somewhat non-trad, was a neuroscience major, very humanistic background with fair amount of writing experience | Can do content/grammar/readability/flow/general impression. | Will respond to all who have sent up to now.
  • sunshine02 | Accepted MD | please send essay in a google doc so it's easier for me to comment and make suggestions | can edit for grammar, content, style--if you've already messaged me, I will get back to you soon. Currently backlogged right now and will come back for more once finished
    Affiche|
    Accepted for MD | Currently swamped with requests. Will review any non-trad and/or disadvantaged essays already PMed to me, will try to get to other essays as available.
  • purplefrog13| current cycle applicant. Extensive experience at undergraduate writing center; current Graduate student; Kinesiology major, biology and chemistry minors | Can edit for content, style, flow, grammar, mechanics. Backed up and swamped with hundreds of requests. Please stop sending. I will try to get through them as quickly as possible.
  • premedprincess26| current cycle applicant. Global Studies major and current MPH student Lots of writing experience and wrote one for MPH as well.| can edit for content, grammar, theme, and general impression Will try to get back to you soon if I haven't already. Send me reminders if you need to. I prefer to be emailed for the reminders if I have already given you my email.
  • NotaCop | Applicant this cycle, NOT yet accepted. Liberal arts grad, lots of writing experience. Can edit content/grammar/style/etc. and give general advice, cannot give you advice on what will or won't get you accepted.
  • texmed12| Accepted M.D Class of 2016| Content and flow| Almost all of my interviewers had very positive remarks about my PS
  • musicalfeet | Accepted for M.D. Entering Class of 2016 | Content and grammar; also general feedback on impressions, etc.
  • Moko | 4th year medical student | Content and flow for revised drafts, will comment on up to 3 areas for improvement.
  • parachichi | Accepted M.D entering class of 2016| Can edit for content, style, and mechanics, especially for non-trads and underdogs
  • NotWayneBrady | Accepted for M.D. Entering Class of 2016. My queue is full for now, will be available again once I catch up.
  • Ambiences | Accepted for M.D. Entering Class of 2016 | Flow and content. | Backed up currently.
  • abcjmz | Accepted MD entering class of 2016 | re-applicant, completely revamped PS for 2nd time, got great results (~12 interviews) | Will edit for content and themeBACKED UP CURRENTLY
  • ifnotnowwren | Accepted MD entering class of 2016 | I have extensive reading, writing, and editing experience. I have experience editing professional publications for non-native English speakers as well. My PS was along the lines of "many experiences led me to/affirmed my desire for medicine" as opposed to a narrative about one experience. | Will mostly edit for style, readability, and grammar, however I will address content and structure as needed. Brief hiatus, will return once I fulfill some obligations in my personal life, probably sometime in May.
  • MoonJelly | MS2 | I am a former English teacher and my personal statement was brought up at a number of interviews. I have a lot of experience editing admissions essays and tend to focus on content/style/flow/originality. I am most interested in editing essays for non-trads, but I'm happy to help anyone! I did this last year and had a surprising amount of fun. Send via PM. Backed up. I'm hoping to be able to read more by later this week.
  • horse__pills | accepted MD and MD/MPH programs entering 2016 |writing intensive liberal arts major | content, style, grammar of polished drafts
  • jebelali| current cycle applicant and accepted MD class of 2020| non-traditional and extensive research and teaching background|Excellent writing skills (years of professional writing and teaching writing skills) | Can help with solid drafts.
  • whatever5 | Accepted MD entering class of 2016 | re-applicant, got strong praise for my PS on the interview trail | Will edit for grammar, content, and bringing a consistent theme throughout the PS -Too backed up, sorry!
  • entresuspiros | Accepted for MD Entering Class of 2016 |Non-traditional student, undergrad/grad background in social sciences | Can help with content, impression, flow, theme development if you don't have a solid draft. Can also help with interview skills/do's-don'ts.Got swamped with requests. Will be available again after first week of May.
  • longtimelurker2015 | Accepted MD entering class of 2016 | Liberal Arts grad, non-trad, experienced tutor/writing instructor for years, have also helped students get into colleges so versed in helping write School application essays. Can help with grammar/flow/style/mechanics no problem, but prefer helping you craft your idea, find your own unique story to tell, assist with theme, offer suggestions to improve your PS, etc. Just volunteered to read 3 days ago and have been overwhelmed with responses! Will honor the people that have written me so far before I go back to being an active reader.
  • Eccesignum | Accepted for M.D. Entering Class of 2016, Non-traditional career changer | Can edit for content / flow / grammar. Moving, probably back in early July.
  • Ad2b | current cycle applicant, significant professional writing and editing experience, my PS was written and reviewed extensively for last cycle (I withdrew from cycle), non-traditional career changer, reinventionist | will edit for content, flow and them; backed up; those currently in queue will get yours back to you
  • baseballguru11| Accepted MD and MD/MPH programs for entering class of 2016| Neuroscience major, lots of experience with writing & grammar| can edit for content, style, flow mechanics, overall impression|Backed up, will finish the ones I have wrote back to, and then going on a vacation!
  • suchbrio | accepted MD & various dual degrees entering 2016 | interdisciplinary major, love affair with writing | solid drafts only, can comment on everything. also happy to talk gap years and school lists | PM me with a little bit about you first and what you'd like my help with | backed up - will respond to those already in my queue
  • Okazaki Frag Grenade | Accepted MD for 2016 | Master's degree in humanities field with extensive writing experience | Will do my best to turnaround in 1 week | PM me your personal statement if interested, also happy to answer questions too - Will respond to all I've received, but already overwhelmed by responses! Need to catch up.
  • CaliforniaDreamer | Accepted M.D. Class of 2016 | I proofread many PSs during last years cycle. My editing foci in descending order: Grammar, vocabulary, structure, content. Please share your draft with me in an editable Google Doc in the first message. If you don't include a link in your first message, I will not edit. -Backed up currently, can't accept any more.
  • pinacol | Accepted for M.D. Entering Class of 2016 | Biology major but graduated from liberal arts college with a lot of writing experience| Can edit content, grammar, themes, and readability. Backed up! Will respond to all who already sent in requests
  • bpislife | Accepted for M.D. Entering Class of 2016 | Traditional, Chemistry major | Explicitly told at multiple interviews that my PS got my foot through the door | Can give general impressions and grammar edits and can help with any questions about applications, interviews | Backed up at the moment! Will respond to all who sent in requests so far.
  • Bannie22. MD. send via PM. General appl advice. No longer reading PS. too many.
  • femmegoblue: Got way too many requests in the last day, so no new ones. Will read all requests I have received until now!
  • Penguin33 |Accepted to MD & MD/PhD programs for entering class of 2016| I might be useful to talk to if you're trying to become a physician scientist and want to figure out how to balance talking about research with other aspects of your application | can give general impressions and also help with grammar. Sorry, got so many requests that I fear I've misplaced some of them. If you already sent me a message before 5/31 and did not hear back, message me again. Otherwise, not taking on new statements, sorry!
  • y123 | Accepted for MD Entering Class of 2016, Biology & Chemistry double major, non-trad, PhD | content and flow
  • starl0rd| Accepted for MD Entering Class of 2016, General Biology major| Can edit for grammar mostly, some content
  • BluMist | taking a break | will mostly focus on general readability/grammar/flow | volume management: will only read if you contribute to SDN (minimum: >50 messages AND >25 likes received, OR donor status), will prioritize non-traditional applicant
  • Mmurt13 | Applicant this cycle. Biology graduate, but fair amount of writing and reading experience. Can edit content/grammar/style/readability etc. and give general advice. I pride myself on my grammar knowledge! I am also currently revising/editing my own personal statement. Backed up!

Readers Available:
  • jsf0120| current cycle applicant. creative writer, experience as English editor, science major| can give you my first impression as a reader, overall impression, and comment on flow/impact. Be specific in your request what I should look at. Feel free to bother me IF you have emailed me your PS and I have not responded, got a little busy and unorganized
  • bararaboi | Accepted for M.D. Entering Class of 2016, History major | Can edit for content, style, and mechanics
  • lilyhgt | Accepted for M.D. Entering Class of 2016 | Liberal arts grad, lots of writing experience | Can edit content, style, flow, mechanics |
  • neuro17 | current cycle applicant, significant editing/writing experience| content, flow, got all the answers to your grammar questions
  • ChillDawg | Accepted MD entering class of 2016 | somewhat non-trad, strong writer overall | Grammar, flow, theme, general impression
  • Tubeofbread |Accepted MD/PhD entering 2016|Slightly backed up. Will now only do athletes or MD/PhD
  • abc123youandme | Accepted for MD Entering Class of 2016, Biochemistry major, part time sports writer | Grammar/content/readability/general advice
  • saltypug | accepted MD entering 2016 | final drafts only and/or general app advice | vague background in reading statements. I've got limited time, but will read as many as I can for the month of June and will prioritize those who introduce themselves first
  • weanprednisone | just cleared out my inbox, ready for a new batch of PSs or work activities section. got my app ready, but recently decided to apply next cycle (2018). | Can do content/impression/style/flow/theme. I hold a position at my department that reviews employment application that includes PS and decides if they get hired or not. Worked for writing undergrad writing center and career center. Feel free to PM. Please put your PS in a google document. Itseasier for me to comment, and you to review them!
  • Kevin SM | Current Cycle Applicant | Liberal Arts Major | Lots of writing experience | Can do content/impression/flow | I write for my university newspaper
  • To Be MD | Accepted MD 2016/17 cycle | BA, editor for SDN, and grammar Nazi | Only willing to read personal statements of active SDN users. Do not PM me otherwise.
  • thegreengreatdragon | Accepted for M.D. Entering Class of 2018 (I realize this sounds weird--I applied and was accepted early) | Biochemistry major, but I'm getting minors in English and History, have won several writing contests, and have been told by English profs that I'm a strong writer; also, my interviewers were impressed with my PS so there's that | Content, grammar, mechanics--whatever it looks like you need most at that stage, but let me know if you have something specific you'd like me to look at
Readers Not Available:
  • Tabiyou | Accepted for M.D. Entering Class of 2016, History major | USMC non-trad. Send me your PS via word document. Dropbox link also works, that way you don't have to wait for me to respond |Any area you want me to focus on, content, flow, mechanics. | Backed up - will respond soon. Send me a reminder if I have not already sent you my comments/thoughts.
  • mcatjelly | Accepted MD entering class of 2016 | Somewhat non-trad, was a neuroscience major, very humanistic background with fair amount of writing experience | Can do content/grammar/readability/flow/general impression. | Will respond to all who have sent up to now.
  • sunshine02 | Accepted MD | please send essay in a google doc so it's easier for me to comment and make suggestions | can edit for grammar, content, style--if you've already messaged me, I will get back to you soon. Currently backlogged right now and will come back for more once finished
    Affiche|
    Accepted for MD | Currently swamped with requests. Will review any non-trad and/or disadvantaged essays already PMed to me, will try to get to other essays as available.
  • purplefrog13| current cycle applicant. Extensive experience at undergraduate writing center; current Graduate student; Kinesiology major, biology and chemistry minors | Can edit for content, style, flow, grammar, mechanics. Backed up and swamped with hundreds of requests. Please stop sending. I will try to get through them as quickly as possible.
  • premedprincess26| current cycle applicant. Global Studies major and current MPH student Lots of writing experience and wrote one for MPH as well.| can edit for content, grammar, theme, and general impression Will try to get back to you soon if I haven't already. Send me reminders if you need to. I prefer to be emailed for the reminders if I have already given you my email.
  • NotaCop | Applicant this cycle, NOT yet accepted. Liberal arts grad, lots of writing experience. Can edit content/grammar/style/etc. and give general advice, cannot give you advice on what will or won't get you accepted.
  • texmed12| Accepted M.D Class of 2016| Content and flow| Almost all of my interviewers had very positive remarks about my PS
  • musicalfeet | Accepted for M.D. Entering Class of 2016 | Content and grammar; also general feedback on impressions, etc.
  • Moko | 4th year medical student | Content and flow for revised drafts, will comment on up to 3 areas for improvement.
  • parachichi | Accepted M.D entering class of 2016| Can edit for content, style, and mechanics, especially for non-trads and underdogs
  • NotWayneBrady | Accepted for M.D. Entering Class of 2016. My queue is full for now, will be available again once I catch up.
  • Ambiences | Accepted for M.D. Entering Class of 2016 | Flow and content. | Backed up currently.
  • abcjmz | Accepted MD entering class of 2016 | re-applicant, completely revamped PS for 2nd time, got great results (~12 interviews) | Will edit for content and themeBACKED UP CURRENTLY
  • ifnotnowwren | Accepted MD entering class of 2016 | I have extensive reading, writing, and editing experience. I have experience editing professional publications for non-native English speakers as well. My PS was along the lines of "many experiences led me to/affirmed my desire for medicine" as opposed to a narrative about one experience. | Will mostly edit for style, readability, and grammar, however I will address content and structure as needed. Brief hiatus, will return once I fulfill some obligations in my personal life, probably sometime in May.
  • MoonJelly | MS2 | I am a former English teacher and my personal statement was brought up at a number of interviews. I have a lot of experience editing admissions essays and tend to focus on content/style/flow/originality. I am most interested in editing essays for non-trads, but I'm happy to help anyone! I did this last year and had a surprising amount of fun. Send via PM. Backed up. I'm hoping to be able to read more by later this week.
  • horse__pills | accepted MD and MD/MPH programs entering 2016 |writing intensive liberal arts major | content, style, grammar of polished drafts
  • jebelali| current cycle applicant and accepted MD class of 2020| non-traditional and extensive research and teaching background|Excellent writing skills (years of professional writing and teaching writing skills) | Can help with solid drafts.
  • whatever5 | Accepted MD entering class of 2016 | re-applicant, got strong praise for my PS on the interview trail | Will edit for grammar, content, and bringing a consistent theme throughout the PS -Too backed up, sorry!
  • entresuspiros | Accepted for MD Entering Class of 2016 |Non-traditional student, undergrad/grad background in social sciences | Can help with content, impression, flow, theme development if you don't have a solid draft. Can also help with interview skills/do's-don'ts.Got swamped with requests. Will be available again after first week of May.
  • longtimelurker2015 | Accepted MD entering class of 2016 | Liberal Arts grad, non-trad, experienced tutor/writing instructor for years, have also helped students get into colleges so versed in helping write School application essays. Can help with grammar/flow/style/mechanics no problem, but prefer helping you craft your idea, find your own unique story to tell, assist with theme, offer suggestions to improve your PS, etc. Just volunteered to read 3 days ago and have been overwhelmed with responses! Will honor the people that have written me so far before I go back to being an active reader.
  • Eccesignum | Accepted for M.D. Entering Class of 2016, Non-traditional career changer | Can edit for content / flow / grammar. Moving, probably back in early July.
  • Ad2b | current cycle applicant, significant professional writing and editing experience, my PS was written and reviewed extensively for last cycle (I withdrew from cycle), non-traditional career changer, reinventionist | will edit for content, flow and them; backed up; those currently in queue will get yours back to you
  • baseballguru11| Accepted MD and MD/MPH programs for entering class of 2016| Neuroscience major, lots of experience with writing & grammar| can edit for content, style, flow mechanics, overall impression|Backed up, will finish the ones I have wrote back to, and then going on a vacation!
  • suchbrio | accepted MD & various dual degrees entering 2016 | interdisciplinary major, love affair with writing | solid drafts only, can comment on everything. also happy to talk gap years and school lists | PM me with a little bit about you first and what you'd like my help with | backed up - will respond to those already in my queue
  • Okazaki Frag Grenade | Accepted MD for 2016 | Master's degree in humanities field with extensive writing experience | Will do my best to turnaround in 1 week | PM me your personal statement if interested, also happy to answer questions too - Will respond to all I've received, but already overwhelmed by responses! Need to catch up.
  • CaliforniaDreamer | Accepted M.D. Class of 2016 | I proofread many PSs during last years cycle. My editing foci in descending order: Grammar, vocabulary, structure, content. Please share your draft with me in an editable Google Doc in the first message. If you don't include a link in your first message, I will not edit. -Backed up currently, can't accept any more.
  • pinacol | Accepted for M.D. Entering Class of 2016 | Biology major but graduated from liberal arts college with a lot of writing experience| Can edit content, grammar, themes, and readability. Backed up! Will respond to all who already sent in requests
  • bpislife | Accepted for M.D. Entering Class of 2016 | Traditional, Chemistry major | Explicitly told at multiple interviews that my PS got my foot through the door | Can give general impressions and grammar edits and can help with any questions about applications, interviews | Backed up at the moment! Will respond to all who sent in requests so far.
  • Bannie22. MD. send via PM. General appl advice. No longer reading PS. too many.
  • femmegoblue: Got way too many requests in the last day, so no new ones. Will read all requests I have received until now!
  • Penguin33 |Accepted to MD & MD/PhD programs for entering class of 2016| I might be useful to talk to if you're trying to become a physician scientist and want to figure out how to balance talking about research with other aspects of your application | can give general impressions and also help with grammar. Sorry, got so many requests that I fear I've misplaced some of them. If you already sent me a message before 5/31 and did not hear back, message me again. Otherwise, not taking on new statements, sorry!
  • y123 | Accepted for MD Entering Class of 2016, Biology & Chemistry double major, non-trad, PhD | content and flow
  • starl0rd| Accepted for MD Entering Class of 2016, General Biology major| Can edit for grammar mostly, some content
  • BluMist | taking a break | will mostly focus on general readability/grammar/flow | volume management: will only read if you contribute to SDN (minimum: >50 messages AND >25 likes received, OR donor status), will prioritize non-traditional applicant
  • Mmurt13 | Applicant this cycle. Biology graduate, but fair amount of writing and reading experience. Can edit content/grammar/style/readability etc. and give general advice. I pride myself on my grammar knowledge! I am also currently revising/editing my own personal statement. Backed up!

Members don't see this ad :)
Readers Available:
  • thegreengreatdragon | Accepted for M.D. Entering Class of 2018 (I realize this sounds weird--I applied and was accepted early) | Biochemistry major, but I'm getting minors in English and History, have won several writing contests, and have been told by English profs that I'm a strong writer; also, my interviewers were impressed with my PS so there's that | Content, grammar, mechanics--whatever it looks like you need most at that stage, but let me know if you have something specific you'd like me to look at
  • PHgeek123 | Accepted for M.D. Entering Class of 2017 | BS, 2 gap years, experience in writing newsletters for multiple organizations| Can comment on flow and content for rough drafts, grammar/spelling only for final drafts. Will prioritize first-gen college students and public health-related statements.
Readers Not Available:
    Affiche|

Readers Available:
  • PHgeek123 | Accepted for M.D. Entering Class of 2017 | BS, 2 gap years, experience in writing newsletters for multiple organizations| Can comment on flow and content for rough drafts, grammar/spelling only for final drafts. Will prioritize first-gen college students and public health-related statements.
Readers Not Available:
    Affiche|
  • thegreengreatdragon | Accepted for M.D. Entering Class of 2018 (I realize this sounds weird--I applied and was accepted early) | Biochemistry major, but I'm getting minors in English and History, have won several writing contests, and have been told by English profs that I'm a strong writer; also, my interviewers were impressed with my PS so there's that | Content, grammar, mechanics--whatever it looks like you need most at that stage, but let me know if you have something specific you'd like me to look at | Sorry, I am backed up. I will respond to those who have already sent me requests. I should be available again come May.

Readers Available:
  • wanderingorion | Accepted M.D. Entering Class of 2017 | BS, 2 gap years | Like to focus on content, theme, style, general feel of P.S., up for some editing. PM me with link to google doc w/ editing ability
Readers Not Available:
    Affiche|
  • thegreengreatdragon | Accepted for M.D. Entering Class of 2018 (I realize this sounds weird--I applied and was accepted early) | Biochemistry major, but I'm getting minors in English and History, have won several writing contests, and have been told by English profs that I'm a strong writer; also, my interviewers were impressed with my PS so there's that | Content, grammar, mechanics--whatever it looks like you need most at that stage, but let me know if you have something specific you'd like me to look at | Sorry, I am backed up. I will respond to those who have already sent me requests. I should be available again come May.

Anyone willing to proofread and critique my personal statement?

Status
Not open for further replies.