Duke of minimal vowels
Staff member
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
10+ Year Member
Verified Expert
Sep 13, 2008
  1. Resident [Any Field]
    In response to the growing desire for more options for off-topic posts, this thread is for discussions that extend beyond the scope of our pre-professional forums. Please be advised, that while this thread is for respectful discussions that are not typically on topic for the pre-allopathic forum, the Terms of Service still apply to all posts.

Reactions: 1 users
    In response to the growing desire for more options for off-topic posts, this thread is for discussions that extend beyond the scope of our pre-professional forums. Please be advised, that while this thread is for respectful discussions that are not typically on topic for the pre-allopathic forum, the Terms of Service still apply to all posts.

So we can post anything random as long as it follows the TOS?

Reactions: 1 users
    About the Ads

sinombre

surviving
    7+ Year Member
    May 20, 2012
    1. Resident [Any Field]
      Maybe we should utilize this thread to have philosophical discussions.

sloths_slow_or_everything_fast_meme_cuipo.jpg

Reactions: 23 users
      About the Ads
      About the Ads

Ellie Arroway

5+ Year Member
      Jun 13, 2010
      Smithville, TN
        So: Here is a question I've had for a minute. I tried to start learning violin over winter break. Is learning violin compatible with med school? I am borrowing an instrument from a friend but I don't want to buy my own only to be so busy that it ends up in the closet for 4 years.

About the Ads
        So: Here is a question I've had for a minute. I tried to start learning violin over winter break. Is learning violin compatible with med school? I am borrowing an instrument from a friend but I don't want to buy my own only to be so busy that it ends up in the closet for 4 years.

Violin is boring. +pissed+

You can give it a try.

Fireman

10+ Year Member
        Jun 7, 2009
        1. Non-Student

Yes it'll be a great addition, you can play it while whining. Also perfect for pre-med...+pity+

Reactions: 1 user

Ellie Arroway

5+ Year Member
          Jun 13, 2010
          Smithville, TN
            Yes it'll be a great addition, you can play it while whining. Also perfect for pre-med...+pity+

Bonus, I also get an SDN violinist icon!

So far all I can do is some simple folksy fiddle music, but right now I'm trying to figure out a couple punk rock covers. +pity+

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yEpKMfjbYh0[/YOUTUBE]

About the Ads

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
            2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
            3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
            4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
            5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
            6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
            7. This thread is locked.