Forum Members *~*~*~*~Official Pre-Allo Social Thread~*~*~*~*

Started by mmmcdowe
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

I submitted my application the first day it was opened. So far I've gotten 1 II and 1 WL. Am I doomed? I haven't heard back from most of the schools I have applied to after completing secondaries. Should I just assume I will get rejected at the end of the cycle, or are medical schools just slow this year? Any advice?
 
I submitted my application the first day it was opened. So far I've gotten 1 II and 1 WL. Am I doomed? I haven't heard back from most of the schools I have applied to after completing secondaries. Should I just assume I will get rejected at the end of the cycle, or are medical schools just slow this year? Any advice?
kinda hard to make any judgements without a school list and stats.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
@Apollyon @Zweihander @LizzyM @Ms Procrastinator @JoaoMoutinho @Lucca @freak7 @Matthew9Thirtyfive bump!

01F064D1-D17F-4FE7-8973-B84E040BE9F7.jpeg