Forum Members *~*~*~*~Official Pre-Allo Social Thread~*~*~*~*

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Nothing beats the Vuvuzela :D

Saxophone beats everything. This is first day stuff rook, come on.

Members don't see this ad.

Everyone knows that the saxophone is the instrument of the Gods, so gtfo.

Nothing beats the Vuvuzela :D

Saxophone beats everything. This is first day stuff rook, come on.

Personally, I'm a melodica kind of guy.

YOUR+ARGUMENT+IS+INVALID+meme+collection+1mut.com+(2).jpg

Members don't see this ad :)
Sorry bro I vote for an electric piano. Come at me bro!

Your votes have been dq'd because you voted for multiple instruments. What are you? an Obama voter, thinking you can vote more than once? DIAF. Saxophone FTW

Another vote for the saxophone. (This is my main vote, since my previous votes were fake votes)

Dudes the hang is the best. I totally want one.

So I have a friend who was recently cited for public defecation (probably from excessive drinking/eating).

Are his med school hopes finished?

Members don't see this ad :)
So I have a friend who was recently cited for public defecation (probably from excessive drinking/eating).

Totally done for.

You shat your pants? You'll never make it as a doctor if you shat your pants. :bullcrap:

You shat your pants? You'll never make it as a doctor if you shat your pants. :bullcrap:

Not me...

My friend in Philadelphia, well, he was really drunk one night, and had to use the restroom after leaving the bar, but couldn't find one. So he decided to **** on a storefront, at which point the police showed up and fined him.

He didn't say much about what happened next.

Not me...

My friend in Philadelphia, well, he was really drunk one night, and had to use the restroom after leaving the bar, but couldn't find one. So he decided to **** on a storefront, at which point the police showed up and fined him.

Riiight, your "friend;)" I got it, I got it.

Not me...

Sounds like a ****ty night.

Man, hard to make myself go to bed when Imaginationland is on ComedyCentral. :(

You guys are trying way to hard...kinda sad.

Has anyone been able to figure out this age old riddle?

tumblr_lv4owhkyVz1qbsbdjo1_500.jpg

How is everyone doing tonight?

Anyone see the fail of an episode for the Walking Dead? Disliking that show more each week.

They are just putting out filler episodes till the finale. I can't wait for the tank.

I'm still hooked... the finale/last few episodes have serious potential.

honestly had to stop watching because of the attempted rape scene with maggie.

Obviously you were making out with at least two girls at once. Think more misogynistically.

fooling around with more than one girl isn't inherently sexist in my mind, but I err on the side of sex-positivity more often than not.

also i can't think like a misogynist that could cause :boom: