***Official San Antonio Class of 2012 thread***

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

bobuba

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
happiest moment of my life~~
last three days were the most depressing days of my life.
not getting any calls or emails while others celebrating their acceptance.
i have received a letter today that inform my acceptance.
Great feeling really~

Members don't see this ad.

Congratulations! I look forward to meeting you and everyone else in July. If you have any questions, PM me.

Awesome.

I just got a phone call like an hour ago from my brother about how disappointing it was that he got a letter for me in the mail from Marquette about a wait list. He went on and on, but then he added at the end, "Oh, San Antonio said yes."

YES! YES! YES! Halleluiah!!!

I can go face my finals now with a big smile.

Members don't see this ad :)
Congratulations to both of you!

I am still waiting for letters.
hopefully, I will get one tomorrow or on Wednesday.

hey everyone!! I accepted the SA offer today!!!....I look forward to meeting all of you!!

I got my acceptance letter today too! My fiance and I finished eating dinner and then she says "oh yeah I forgot to tell you, I got this in the mail today". The deadline is Jan 4th to reply back...my Houston interview is Jan 14th. Not saying that I am going to do this but- Can one accept and still attend interviews and possibly back out and accept another offer later? I loved San Antonio but its the only school I interviewed at so far so I havent had any other schools to compare it against.

happiest moment of my life~~
last three days were the most depressing days of my life.
not getting any calls or emails while others celebrating their acceptance.
i have received a letter today that inform my acceptance.
Great feeling really~

Great news for you! Congrats!

Hey, you should post this on the TMDSAS thread so people know that not getting a phone call from SA on Fri didn't mean anything.

Good luck... maybe I will see you there in July... I still don't know anything myself.

I got my acceptance letter on Monday!!!!! Sending them a BIG YES tomorrow and I can't wait to meet you guys this summer!

Adam

I got back in town on 12-5 and sitting on my desk chair was a beautiful San Antonio letter!!! I could not have been more thrilled. It was the best welcome home gift! :D

Congrats everybody. You've been accepted to a top notch school. (Now get ready to work your a**es off for four years.) :)

Just FYI my wife and I will be moving to Dallas as she graduates from UTHSCSA this May. We will be renting out house that is 5min from campus. I'll post later on once we iron out the details. And congrats on your acceptances!!

Hey all! Just got an acceptance letter! Looking forward to meeting you all.

whats after accepting the offer? Did the school let you know that they have received your intent form? Has anyone heard whats next?

I just got my acceptance letter today....... SO HAPPY..... See you all in July!! :D :hardy:

whats after accepting the offer? Did the school let you know that they have received your intent form? Has anyone heard whats next?

You will get a packet of stuff around Easter. It will consist of scrubs info, computer, biochem placement, immunizations, etc.

Congrats to all of you attending UTHSCSA!!

If your not up for renting an apartment and are looking for a nice quite place to live and study for the next 4 years, my wife and I will be putting our house up for rent. It is a new home built in 2005 and it a minute drive from campus. If your interested and want more specifics PM me.

Hey Everybody! Once again Congrats on the acceptance! I want to update all of yall that i will be moving to a new apartment: Medical Center Apartments5055 Von Scheele DrSan Antonio, TX 78229. Feel free to message me if you got any questions. I can give you tips on how i bargained with them and Pros and Cons of the place.

email is: [email protected]

Write me down as referral and get at least $199 back! Email for more info