*OFFICIAL* SCCP Class of 2015 USC - Columbia Campus

Started by kmediwa
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

kmediwa

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Please post on here so we can help each other make connections, find housing, etc before we all get to school 😀
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Are any of you attending the sessions in Cola next week? If so, would you please come back here and give the details? I will have to watch the webinar, but I'm eager to know what it's all about. What can I say? I'm impatient! I would be most appreciative. 😀
 
Are any of you attending the sessions in Cola next week? If so, would you please come back here and give the details? I will have to watch the webinar, but I'm eager to know what it's all about. What can I say? I'm impatient! I would be most appreciative. 😀

Haha so any word on info from the actual sessions in Cola? I know it's kinda late, but I feel like there's so much to do!