This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Oh yes, I remember this thread from last year when I applied to three different sites. I ended up going to Howard and it was a very good experience. Congratulations to everyone who got in. Getting into SHPEP is not easy at all, and you will be rewarded through out the program. Best of luck, and please let me know if you have any questions.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 2 users
Hi! I got waitlisted at Columbia. I keeping reading to “email” the sites. Can anyone explain what is appropriate or this email can look like in terms of structure/content? Thank you! Also do we use this email: [email protected]. Or does anyone know of a better email I can use for Columbia? Thank you!
For me I emailed the ones that were on the specific school SHPEP sites. For Columbia, it's [email protected]
Also I said why I liked their site specifically because I didn't really mention that on the actual application

Members don't see this ad :)
Members don't see this ad :)
still on the waitlist for Columbia med, anyone in the same boat? I emailed them but they haven’t responded. did anyone get a reply ?

will the waitlist status keep changing until it says site is full, or is today the only day it’s changing?

What do we do after we confirm the offer? Are we supposed to get a confirmation email?

Anyone still on the waitlist for iowa or alabama?

Reactions: 1 user
Has anyone heard back from waitlists statuses recently? Also does anyone recommend calling for an update on a waitlist status ?

Has anyone gotten off the Howard waitlist? Also is there a number to call where I could reach them?

Is it possible for me to email one of the sites I was rejected at and ask them why i was rejected? I’m genuinely curious why they rejected me.

I just got off the waitlist for nebraska dental. Is there a groupchat made that I can join or does anyone want to make one?

I just got off the waitlist for nebraska dental. Is there a groupchat made that I can join or does anyone want to make one?
unrelated to your question but did you email and check in with the site? or were you just removed from the waitlist?

I just got off the waitlist for Nebraska dental as well:) I'm not sure if there is a groupchat or not yet

unrelated to your question but did you email and check in with the site? or were you just removed from the waitlist?
I received a text from the coordinator saying I was removed from waitlist and then I checked shpep and a new button appeared saying I could confirm to attend.

Hey guys I made a groupme for shpep 2023 Nebraska

Just got accepted off the waitlist for U Alabama-Birmingham for PT! Anyone else going there?

Has anyone gotten any waitlist updates recently from Columbia or any school? Did the waitlist end already or are they still going?

I just got off the waitlist for Howard Med! Is there a group me or group chat started?

• Love