***Official UMDNJ/NJDS Acceptance Thread***

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

myclue

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Post your acceptances up! Lets put some faces to the class of 2014! How about put some information about your? like your name, were you went for undergrad and where you are from? Facebook me!!

Name: Michael Liu
Undergrad: Rutgers
Grad school: UMDNJ (Master's Program)
Reside: New Jersey

Members don't see this ad.

Mine says "Offer Made"!

Grad: UMDNJ Master's Program

Yaaaay Rutgers Guy !

How did you hear from them ?

Members don't see this ad :)
OFFER MADE via Aadsas:

Name: Scarlet Knight

:D:D:D:D:D:D

Last edited:
ugh mine says Invited for Interview still..

:scared::scared::scared::scared::scared::scared::scared::scared::scared:

when did yours change? right now? or at 8am?

offer made!!!!!!!!!!!:love: i've been waiting for this my whole life. Thank You Lord.

OFFER MADDEE!!!!!!! woohoo Rutgers baby and UMDNJ Masters gsbs student

Offer made!!!!! Can't believe I'm living these moments!!!!:love:

does offer made definitely mean accepted!?!?:confused: I feel like I'm in disbelief here!!!!

I'm in!!!!!!!!!!! im from stony brook, ny resident.
yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All the GSBS students..................who are in Fundamentals 1...how tough will it be to study for this exam lol

Members don't see this ad :)
maan, congrats to all of you! im still waiting on an interview!

GO R-U RA RA!

All the GSBS students..................who are in Fundamentals 1...how tough will it be to study for this exam lol

f the exam hahah we should go celebrate after!

OFFER MADE via Aadsas:

Name: Haim Tawil
Undergrad: Rutgers - Biomedical Engineering 2010

R - U - R - U -R - U - R - U -R - U - R - U -R - U - R - U -R - U - R - U

:D:D:D:D:D:D

congrats bro!! i got in too- i was the person who sat next to you at your interview.

congrats bro!! i got in too- i was the person who sat next to you at your interview.

Thanks man ! Congrats to yourself too ! I tried fb-friending you but your generic name popped up 500 + results..:eek:

no update for me yet, what could it mean? :eek:

Offer made! Congrats to everyone else who got in!!!

I'm so surprised I got in. My interviewer hated me, I thought. lol She grilled me and went over everything on my app.

Name: Lazybummy hehe :)
Undergrad: NYU
Grad school: N/A
Reside: Maryland!!

AHHH!!

Offer made ... I guess that's what means you're in? :D

If that's the case, I'm in :)

Are all you guys definitely going?

did you guys hear back JuST NOW?

Mine isnt updatedd yet!:scared::scared::scared::scared:

In there! Offer made! Congrats Guys!

Undergrad: Emory University c/o 2010
Hometown: Atlanta, GA

so nervous now..

Don't be nervous! Given that UMDNJ rejects so many qualified applicants, the fact that you got an interview puts you in a great position. Just hold out a little longer! :)

Don't be nervous! Given that UMDNJ rejects so many qualified applicants, the fact that you got an interview puts you in a great position. Just hold out a little longer! :)

wow thanks for the great words, but I am still freaked out :scared:

I agree. And freaking out will only make time seem slower. Just relax. Go for a run :) haha

MTD!

when did you hear back? what time? I have no updates yet! WHY!!:scared:

Post your acceptances up! Lets put some faces to the class of 2014! How about put some information about your? like your name, were you went for undergrad and where you are from? Facebook me!!

Name: Michael Liu
Grad school: UMDNJ (Master's Program)

hey, I think I interviewed with you at UMDNJ and NYU.... yay accepted, rutgers undergrad and grad!

hey, I think I interviewed with you at UMDNJ and NYU.... yay accepted, rutgers undergrad and grad!

Now that I think about it, I'm pretty sure I interviewed with both of you guys.. if it helps, I was the one who was late (and to my first interview too) :laugh:.

does anyone know how pre-december waitlist works???

UMDNJ accepts about 130 pre-december interviews for roughly 95 seats. Basically whoever declines their offer will grant people on the waiting list a seat

Did anyone that got accepted interview on or after Nov 20th?

Now that I think about it, I'm pretty sure I interviewed with both of you guys.. if it helps, I was the one who was late (and to my first interview too) :laugh:.

yeah I remember you! I was the one with all the questions...

What the heck in the world does this mean?

"Mr. FILL IN THE BLANK,

AADSAS will be updated as quickly as student statuses are, however, I currently do not list a status for you.

Pam Belo"

??????????????????????????????????????????

UMDNJ accepts about 130 pre-december interviews for roughly 95 seats. Basically whoever declines their offer will grant people on the waiting list a seat

Interesting. Where did you hear this and what about post-december interviews?

alright.. mine says "offer made" on aadsas... what does this mean exactly? I didn't receive anything via snail mail and I hear that's what I should be waiting for.. :confused:

alright.. mine says "offer made" on aadsas... what does this mean exactly? I didn't receive anything via snail mail and I hear that's what I should be waiting for.. :confused:

That means you got accepted. I guess expect an official letter in the mail.

That means you got accepted. I guess expect an official letter in the mail.

lol... I guess I'm trying my hardest not to celebrate something I'm not completely sure about.. :laugh: Maybe I should join the celebration instead huh?:rolleyes:

I called up and this is what a rep said:

"AADSAS will be updated as quickly as student statuses are, however, I currently do not list a status for you"

I have no idea what that means for me, but I thought I'd share

I called up and this is what a rep said:

"AADSAS will be updated as quickly as student statuses are, however, I currently do not list a status for you"

I have no idea what that means for me, but I thought I'd share

Can they make it any more confusing?? I propose a new way to inform people.. "you're in" or "you're out" ;)

im in!! i go to georgetown but im from princeton, nj. almosttttt positive im going to go here =)