**Official UMKC Class of 2021 Interview/Acceptance Thread**

Hey folks did anyone just get a status change in your portal????

Members don't see this ad :)
Same what does it mean?!!!! Did you have a good interview ?? Lol
Man, I got out of there feeling like I had that Acceptance in my pocket! It was the best day of my life :biglove:
And you?

Man, I got out of there feeling like I had that Acceptance in my pocket! It was the best day of my life :biglove:

agreed- by far best interview/school/BBQ during an interview

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
Mine still says invited for interview :unsure:

Maybe under review is waitlisted (that's why is still under review) :arghh::arghh:
How was your interview @Veovis ?

But maybe under review is ACCEPTED :arghh: And I thought my interview went great! When I talked about why I wanted to be a dentist and my qualities, the interviewer lit up and said that he literally made his own scholarship for one of the qualities I emphasized.

But now I'm thinking my average stats are gonna be the death of me :/

Members don't see this ad :)
But maybe under review is ACCEPTED :arghh: And I thought my interview went great! When I talked about why I wanted to be a dentist and my qualities, the interviewer lit up and said that he literally made his own scholarship for one of the qualities I emphasized.

:nailbiting::hungover: The only thing I'm 99% sure is that only one of us got in :bucktooth::scared:

I'm so nervous that I can't even:boom:

But you've got awesome stats right?? If you got an OOS interview?
I have awesome EC. 150% more than their average (prob why they invited me) and awesome GPA. DAT= :unsure: Let me say that the only 20 I got was BIO

I have awesome EC. 150% more than their average (prob why they invited me) and awesome GPA. DAT= :unsure: Let me say that the only 20 I got was BIO

But that's the thing!!! UMKC has higher average GPA scores and lower (18.6) average DAT scores! So maybe you're exactly what they're looking for :nailbiting:

Good luck everybody!!

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Reactions: 1 users
You did the same my friend :bag::confused::arghh::bucktooth:

I just checked the old thread, everyone who got their status changed to "under review" got accepted :shy: It was a good run this year I guess...

I just checked the old thread, everyone who got their status changed to "under review" got accepted :shy: It was a good run this year I guess...
Omg. I don't know anything. I just want to turn my phone off til tomorrow :scared::scared::scared:

Stop!!!!! You might get it too maybe they do IS and OOS differently!!!!

Stop!!!!! You might get it too maybe they do IS and OOS differently!!!!

Yes! Don't read too much into a status change. Remember, SDN is a very small sample of applicants, so not the best indicator of trends.

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Too late I've accepted it. I'm gonna go cry in my textbooks for finals :sorry:

If ANYTHING you have a better chance since you're IS. Don't give up until we hear tomorrow.

where exactly? I've been trying to find it and can't! It wasn't mentioned in the official UMKC 2020 thread.

Still couldn't find it
@Veovis

Sorry just got out of class, but here's the thread, and they start talking about portal updates near the bottom. On the next page everyone posts their acceptances/rejections, and that's when I realized only people with updated portals were reporting back as accepted :nailbiting:

Sorry just got out of class, but here's the thread, and they start talking about portal updates near the bottom. On the next page everyone posts their acceptances/rejections, and that's when I realized only people with updated portals were reporting back as accepted :nailbiting:
I see. All of the people that reported that their status changed in fact were accepted, but no one for which it didn't change reported neither rejection or Acceptance.

I see. All of the people that reported that their status changed in fact were accepted, but no one for which it didn't change reported neither rejection or Acceptance.

STOP TRYING TO MAKE ME HOPE. I'M ALREADY DEAD INSIDE.

jk :) I don't have high hopes for tomorrow morning, but I'd even be okay with the waitlist. Btw are you a re-applicant this year?

STOP TRYING TO MAKE ME HOPE. I'M ALREADY DEAD INSIDE.

jk :) I don't have high hopes for tomorrow morning, but I'd even be okay with the waitlist. Btw are you a re-applicant this year?
No, first time but horrible DAT.

BEST OF LUCK YOU GUYS! Hope to see everyone here with acceptance calls in a few hours!

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users