Oh CPJE QA...you're killing me

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

eddie269

Still in shock...
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
http://www.pharmacy.ca.gov/applicants/cpje_score_delay.pdf

Took it Dec 13th. I know many people are in the same boat. Let this be the official update thread so if anyone gets an update, post it here. :scared:

FYI, I did send them an email asking for a status and as expected, no response. But I do remember them cashing in my check within a day of receiving it. :laugh:

Members don't see this ad.

Same. I took mine on Feb 11 and have heard nothing yet. I am so tempted to send an email to the board to ask what's going on, but probably won't get a response since 30 days hast elapsed yet (according to the candidate bulletin it can *technically* take 30 days for the results to be mailed out). Getting antsy though... the longest time it took for a score to be released was 2 weeks out of all my friends who took it.

I took my exam in Feb 10, 2011 and still didn't get my results. What about you??

I got my results. I tested Feb 3rd. and the letter was dated Feb 14. It circled the US to my Texas address before coming back to California so I have no idea how long the mail process took.

Same. I took mine on Feb 11 and have heard nothing yet. I am so tempted to send an email to the board to ask what's going on, but probably won't get a response since 30 days hast elapsed yet (according to the candidate bulletin it can *technically* take 30 days for the results to be mailed out). Getting antsy though... the longest time it took for a score to be released was 2 weeks out of all my friends who took it.

yea, All my friends got it bf4 2 weeks. Let me know when u get your results, I will do the same. Good Luck to all of us :)

Members don't see this ad :)
I got my results. I tested Feb 3rd. and the letter was dated Feb 14. It circled the US to my Texas address before coming back to California so I have no idea how long the mail process took.

Do you mean they mailed the results to your residence address first and then to your mailing address/address of record? I hope they're not making such screw-ups with everyone's scores. I was worried they would do that with mine. They're supposed to send them to our address of record =\ But I noticed they recently sent a letter (about how the exam outline will change after April) to my non mailing address. So now I'm like, great, now I have to call home everyday to see if my results were mistakenly sent there. Argh.

Do you mean they mailed the results to your residence address first and then to your mailing address/address of record? I hope they're not making such screw-ups with everyone's scores. I was worried they would do that with mine. They're supposed to send them to our address of record =\ But I noticed they recently sent a letter (about how the exam outline will change after April) to my non mailing address. So now I'm like, great, now I have to call home everyday to see if my results were mistakenly sent there. Argh.
That's really wierd, same here. They sent the letter about the outline change to my old address!!!!

That's really wierd, same here. They sent the letter about the outline change to my old address!!!!

Oh no ><. Since they're clearly mailing things to the wrong places, I emailed them last night:

"Good evening

I took my CPJE on February 11, and was wondering if my result has been mailed yet? If so, I would also like to confirm to which address my results were mailed?

From my understanding, all mail from the Board is supposed to go to our address of record. However, I recently received mail from the Board at my permanent residence address (which is different from my address of record) regarding the change of exam outline after April 1. I am worried my results may not be mailed to the correct address.

May I get a confirmation from you whether my results have been mailed yet and also the address to which my results were/will be mailed? I hope they will be at my address of record, as my non-mailing/permanent address is over 2 hours away.

Thanks in advance for any info you can give."

I'll let you know if they reply.

Last edited:
Wow someone actually replied to my email! The reply said results were mailed on 2/28/11 and to my address of record.

Wow someone actually replied to my email! The reply said results were mailed on 2/28/11 and to my address of record.
I hope they have mailed my results too, are you in CA? Pl;s let me know when u get your results, I will do the same.
good Luck to all of us!

I hope they have mailed my results too, are you in CA? Pl;s let me know when u get your results, I will do the same.
good Luck to all of us!

Yes, in Southern CA and as of tonight haven't received it yet as I just checked my PO Box. I've read that first class mail from Sacramento to SoCal can take 3-5 business days to arrive. Yes, let you know once it comes. Good luck!

good Luck to all of us!

pharma100, I received my results! So you should have yours soon if they haven't arrived already. All the best!

Hey guys i am kind of new to this forum and I want to ask you guys for advice...seems like many of you guys passed this time (congratulations!!), and i was wondering how you guys studied for cpje? I took passnaplex course this time to get good clinical knowledge, but I am not sure about law...I have been reading weissman book and also wondering if I should know the new laws going into effect starting january 2011. I am taking mine next week and I am doing final reviews...This is my second time taking CPJE and I have to make it this time...

Should I know the new laws as well, and how detailed do i need to know regarding clinical stuff? and how do you know when you are ready? Can you guys please share your experiences with me?

Thank you

Hey guys i am kind of new to this forum and I want to ask you guys for advice...seems like many of you guys passed this time (congratulations!!), and i was wondering how you guys studied for cpje? I took passnaplex course this time to get good clinical knowledge, but I am not sure about law...I have been reading weissman book and also wondering if I should know the new laws going into effect starting january 2011. I am taking mine next week and I am doing final reviews...This is my second time taking CPJE and I have to make it this time...

Should I know the new laws as well, and how detailed do i need to know regarding clinical stuff? and how do you know when you are ready? Can you guys please share your experiences with me?

Thank you

When I took CPJE, there were new laws. However, I did not bother them because I had too many things to memorize. All of law questions I got were in the Weissman book (20 -25 questions). So review the whole book carefully daily until you know them well. The questions are sometimes tricky but if you know the law well, you will be able to answer. I think that reviewing what you have learned is more important than stuffing new things in a short time period. However, it is up to you.

Regards,

thanks for the fast response, pharmacist 2010. I will just focus on the weissman book info and some other clinical stuff...:)

hi glucovance

I am also taking CPJE in mid April. Currently studying Weissman (2009-2011) and APHA. Dont forget to read Script from board website. send me PM if wanna discuss more. My email: [email protected]

Just wanted to let everyone know the CPJE scores have been released early. I took my test on June 21 and received my results on July 8th!

any word on the QA in aug?
Also, my name with BOP is correct, but with PSI examination system is not correct, how do I go about this situation? thanks

This is my second time taking it and I passed! :love: Thank you forum! Your inputs and recommendations made a huge difference :thumbup:

I failed the CPJE and don't know what to do! Please give me any advice as to how I should study or if I have to tell my employer.... I'd rather not but everyone knows QA is done :(