- cGPA 3.75, sGPA 3.76
- 517 (127/129/132/129)
- White male
- Wright State (low to mid tier state school)
- 122 hours Hospital volunteering in various departments
- 1 summer ochem research, no publications or anything. Pretty basic stuff.
- 70 hours Orthopedic Surgery Shadowing, 10 hours Optometry, 10 Hours ophthalmology shadowing
- No non-clinical volunteering, I know it's bad but I have a child and work constantly.
- I work, go to school, and am a full time parent. I got done what I could.
I'm mainly applying to Ohio schools:
Ohio State (probably a reach)
And a few other mid tier schools