Ohio DPT Schools 2020-2021

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

allydptwannabe

Reaction score
Hi! I'm wondering if anyone has heard from any Ohio schools yet? I applied to OU, Dayton, Cleveland St, and Youngstown St. I received an interview with Dayton but haven't heard back from any other schools!

Members don't see this ad.

Hello! I applied to OU, Cleveland St, and Mount Union. I heard back from OU today and I have an interview with Mount Union this Friday.

Reactions: 1 user
Hey there! I also applied to Youngstown State and Cleveland State. Last I heard was that both programs would be sending out notices in late-November/early-December.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi everyone! I applied to Toledo, OU, OSU, and Cleveland state! I’ve heard back from Toledo about an interview with them either December 4th or 5th, and I also heard back from OU this week about an interview on December 4th!

Hey there! I applied to CSU, OU, Walsh, and Wheeling which is in WV. I interviewed at Wheeling last month and Walsh last week. I was offered an interview at OU for Dec. 4 and I haven't heard anything from CSU yet.

Hey! I heard back from Youngstown State today, 11/30, with an acceptance. Have you heard back yet?

Hi everyone! I was waitlisted at Mount Union. Does anyone know if there is a ranking or have they heard any updates from Mount Union recently?

Hi everyone! I was waitlisted at Mount Union. Does anyone know if there is a ranking or have they heard any updates from Mount Union recently?
Hi! I was recently waitlisted by Mount Union as well and they told me they would email me soon about rankings and your chances of getting in depending on those rankings but I haven’t heard anything back yet.

Hi! I was recently waitlisted by Mount Union as well and they told me they would email me soon about rankings and your chances of getting in depending on those rankings but I haven’t heard anything back yet.
I actually just heard back tonight and I was accepted!! So hopefully you’ll hear something soon!

i just accepted to Dayton's program. Anyone else plan on attending there?

Does anyone know if Walsh is still giving out acceptances?