Nov 9, 2020
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Physical Therapy
Hi! I'm wondering if anyone has heard from any Ohio schools yet? I applied to OU, Dayton, Cleveland St, and Youngstown St. I received an interview with Dayton but haven't heard back from any other schools!

Nov 9, 2020
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Physical Therapy
Hello! I applied to OU, Cleveland St, and Mount Union. I heard back from OU today and I have an interview with Mount Union this Friday.

Reactions: 1 user
May 23, 2020
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Physical Therapy
Hey there! I also applied to Youngstown State and Cleveland State. Last I heard was that both programs would be sending out notices in late-November/early-December.

About the Ads
Feb 14, 2020
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Rehab Sci [General]
Hi everyone! I applied to Toledo, OU, OSU, and Cleveland state! I’ve heard back from Toledo about an interview with them either December 4th or 5th, and I also heard back from OU this week about an interview on December 4th!

TabboulehGirl

2+ Year Member
Mar 15, 2017
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Physical Therapy
Hey there! I applied to CSU, OU, Walsh, and Wheeling which is in WV. I interviewed at Wheeling last month and Walsh last week. I was offered an interview at OU for Dec. 4 and I haven't heard anything from CSU yet.

Oct 7, 2020
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Physical Therapy
Hey! I heard back from Youngstown State today, 11/30, with an acceptance. Have you heard back yet?

Dec 8, 2020
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Rehab Sci [General]
Hi everyone! I was waitlisted at Mount Union. Does anyone know if there is a ranking or have they heard any updates from Mount Union recently?

Oct 23, 2020
Status (Visible)
  1. DPT / OTD
Hi everyone! I was waitlisted at Mount Union. Does anyone know if there is a ranking or have they heard any updates from Mount Union recently?
Hi! I was recently waitlisted by Mount Union as well and they told me they would email me soon about rankings and your chances of getting in depending on those rankings but I haven’t heard anything back yet.

Oct 23, 2020
Status (Visible)
  1. DPT / OTD
Hi! I was recently waitlisted by Mount Union as well and they told me they would email me soon about rankings and your chances of getting in depending on those rankings but I haven’t heard anything back yet.
I actually just heard back tonight and I was accepted!! So hopefully you’ll hear something soon!

About the Ads

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.