Ohio State Class of 2011

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

harishchandra

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
um

Members don't see this ad.

Congrats Harish, I guess I will be seeing you in the fall.

I will be seeing you guys as well! I am excited to meet everyone!! We should all get to know each other so we wont feel so alone when school starts!:p

Members don't see this ad :)
heyy r ne of u guys willing to share ur stats??
i have interview with osu on 13th..donno if i shud go..
also r ne of u guys out of state??

Hey everyone,

has anyone looked into housing yet? Are you guys planning on living on campus, or off? I have no idea where to start looking!! Do you know if there is a way we can get an email list of everyone in our class thus far, so we can see if anyone wants a roomie... i know too many questions!! !lol.. thanks for any help:D

when i interviewed they told us they have suites system where u share living area n each have own room. thats on Neils drive i believe. other than that i have no idea abt housing at osu!

hello
i am going to OSU in the fall also! we really should get to know each other before school starts! :)

I finally accepted my acceptance to OSU!!!

I agree, we should all get to know each other before school starts. So I'll start. Im a 23 yr old Indian female born and raised in Ohio. I live about an hr and a half south of Columbus. It has been a dream of mine to be a Buckeye, and finally it has happened!:hardy: Anything esle, just ask!

aite..i'll go next!
namez Ketakee or Kay if thats too hard!... 21/f. I was born n raised in India. Been in Cali since highschool! n i'm really looking forward to moving to ohio n being a buckeye!
p.s. roommates ne one????

has anything heard from OSU since the acceptance letter?! I sent in my 25 dollars and honor code stuff as soon as i got the letter, however, they havent sent anything acknowledging they recieved it. I did get an email in regards to summer classes and roommate stuff. hmmmmm

Kay.. I'm definitely interested in a roomie... just need to figure out if I want to live on campus or off.

I got a big ol' envelope the other day. It sucks we have to get a positive titer for chicken pox even if we've already had it.

anyone having any luck finding a place to live in columbus?!:confused:

oo i've been looking at osu. would you guys mind if you posted your stats? thanks :)

Can anyone let me know if they have recieved any additional information from OSU besides the immunization packet?! Its getting really frustrating because they said they would send out financial aid stuff beginning of June and it is almost already the end of the month.

The reason I ask is because I will be in Europe for a month from August 6th to Septemeber 9th. I emailed Joe and asked what needed to be completed before then and he said to just worry about registering for classes. He mentioned nothing about financial aid!!!!

Does anyone know how long it takes to get financial aid once you have applied for it?! Because it looks as though I wont apply for it until middle to end of July the way things are going. (hopefully by then).

How are classes going? I was in your shoes just this time last year. :D Wow, time flies by.

Try to stay awake during Physio, I know it sucks at 7:30, but that's the only way to get an A. And if you back a 3.8 GPA, it's worth $4-5K in scholarship for you next year. Yeah I thought that would get your attention. :laugh:

Best of luck. It'll get harder next year (I'm hating it right now), but hang in there.