Ohio State

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Saluki

1K Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Is Ohio State rolling? If not, when do they start mailing acceptances? (I'm a little nervous b/c all these people seem to have interviews and my AMCAS still won't fricking go through...)

Members don't see this ad.

Ohio State is rolling.

But take heart... I interviewed there on the very last possible interview day (the dean thought it was funny-he kept reminding us how we barely got an interview) and I got in (albeit off the waitlist).

Members don't see this ad :)
mashce said:
Is Ohio State rolling? If not, when do they start mailing acceptances? (I'm a little nervous b/c all these people seem to have interviews and my AMCAS still won't fricking go through...)
they say they make and send decisions within 2 weeks

Shredder said:
they say they make and send decisions within 2 weeks

Where did you see that they send out decisions within 2 weeks? Is this for interview invites or post interview dispostion?

WiggyUD said:
Where did you see that they send out decisions within 2 weeks? Is this for interview invites or post interview dispostion?
post interview. they said at the interview session, and its on the feedback too i think. they are fast about decisions

mashce said:

Why are you concerned about acceptances if you haven't even sent in your secondary application?

They're rolling. I was accepted on Oct. 15 last year.

indo said:
Why are you concerned about acceptances if you haven't even sent in your secondary application?
I'm not concerned about getting an acceptance; I'm worried about whether I'm applying there too late...

mashce said:
I'm not concerned about getting an acceptance; I'm worried about whether I'm applying there too late...

Oh, I read ya. I was worried that I was missing out on something important.