This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

AmiSansNom

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Any thoughts? Both are NCI designated institutions? Any opinions on the strengths of each of these based on your experience? Is one significantly better than the other? Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

OHSU, hands down. Good program and MUCH better location.

Reactions: 1 user
OHSU in Portland? I would also prefer it to Dartmouth both academically and location wise although recently heard a podcast with the PD that put me off.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
OHSU in Portland? I would also prefer it to Dartmouth both academically and location wise although recently heard a podcast with the PD that put me off.
Could you let me know what it was about the podcast that put you off?

Could you let me know what it was about the podcast that put you off?
He said something about work-life balance that sounded like he'd not be very understanding of personal life issues. But it's so easy to misinterpret someone, I'd just go by what you felt during the interview day. I'd still definitely rank it above Dartmouth btw but I'm not you

He said something about work-life balance that sounded like he'd not be very understanding of personal life issues. But it's so easy to misinterpret someone, I'd just go by what you felt during the interview day. I'd still definitely rank it above Dartmouth btw but I'm not you
Ah okay. Thank you.