Ok, now this is just absurd...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
who cares about the titles of last century and before the vietnam war.

we care about experiencing it in your lifetime...and celebrating the win and enjoying the title for the year. I'm just glad I got to experience it in my lifetime.

Well good for you....it still has nothing to do with 2007...

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
who cares about the titles of last century and before the vietnam war.

we care about experiencing it in your lifetime...and celebrating the win and enjoying the title for the year. I'm just glad I got to experience it in my lifetime.
since when did Texas A&M win a national championship?

since when did Texas A&M win a national championship?

Once before the WWII. And never in my lifetime. And I'm more realistic about my chances despite having a few decent teams in the past 25 years.

Hence I chose my pharmacy school wisely. I kid you not. There were 2 reasons why I attended USC.

1. My then girlfriend, now Mrs. Z lived 1 a mile down the road from USC HSC.
2. UCSF did not have a football team.

We didn't have internet when I was applying to pharmacy school. Even if we did, I couldn't careless about the types of rotations..what kind of pharmacy to practice...wags vs cvs. I went to pharmacy school to open up drug stores. Obviously things didn't turn out the way I envisioned...but who's complaning?

I went to pharmacy school to open up drug stores. Obviously things didn't turn out the way I envisioned...but who's complaning?

And the natural entrepreneur finally comes out...