Ok, now this is just absurd...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
since when did Texas A&M win a national championship?

Once before the WWII. And never in my lifetime. And I'm more realistic about my chances despite having a few decent teams in the past 25 years.

Hence I chose my pharmacy school wisely. I kid you not. There were 2 reasons why I attended USC.

1. My then girlfriend, now Mrs. Z lived 1 a mile down the road from USC HSC.
2. UCSF did not have a football team.

We didn't have internet when I was applying to pharmacy school. Even if we did, I couldn't careless about the types of rotations..what kind of pharmacy to practice...wags vs cvs. I went to pharmacy school to open up drug stores. Obviously things didn't turn out the way I envisioned...but who's complaning?