Ok..so I've been staffing this week

Started by ZpackSux
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

ZpackSux

Retired
Removed
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
doing the evening shift...

So administrative stuff is getting piled up but big deal..it'll be here for me next week.

It's actually been quite enjoyable hanging out with staff...picking on nurses and docs on goofy orders..

😍

btw, I need to hire a full time evening pharmacist. 1 to 9pm Mon-Friday. No weekends.
 
You are one of the most unique dops I've ever known & I say that in a very nice & appreciative way!🙂
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
That's because she left the "e" out. :meanie:

confusedyd7.gif