neurotik

Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Mar 7, 2006
104
0
Status
like for the schools that have online secondaries available without a login and password, can i send those right now?
 

xanthomondo

nom nom nom
Removed
10+ Year Member
Apr 2, 2006
15,650
20
the island of Doctor Moreau
Status
Resident [Any Field]
neurotik said:
like for the schools that have online secondaries available without a login and password, can i send those right now?
if the secondary is just sitting online id call the school and ask

for the ones that email you before you're verified, go for it
 

dittozip

Senior Member
10+ Year Member
Jun 29, 2006
176
1
Status
Pre-Medical
if i have to read threads like this again im gonna kill myself. dont send the secondary until they ask for it. or just call them. isnt that common sense?
 
About the Ads

xanthomondo

nom nom nom
Removed
10+ Year Member
Apr 2, 2006
15,650
20
the island of Doctor Moreau
Status
Resident [Any Field]
dittozip said:
if i have to read threads like this again im gonna kill myself. dont send the secondary until they ask for it. or just call them. isnt that common sense?
and if i haavveee to read more threads about how to list publications on AMCAS, whether or not med schools contact your contact person, and hatred of an ivy school/med school advertisements - im gonna kill myself too

give me a break
 

dittozip

Senior Member
10+ Year Member
Jun 29, 2006
176
1
Status
Pre-Medical
i dont belive any of my posts were repeats (within reason). you my friend are a jerk. this same thread has been up 150000000 times. anyway, who remembers what others post. i have posted so little here. you are clearly a loser.


taylormade44 said:
and if i haavveee to read more threads about how to list publications on AMCAS, whether or not med schools contact your contact person, and hatred of an ivy school/med school advertisements - im gonna kill myself too

give me a break
 

xanthomondo

nom nom nom
Removed
10+ Year Member
Apr 2, 2006
15,650
20
the island of Doctor Moreau
Status
Resident [Any Field]
dittozip said:
i dont belive any of my posts were repeats (within reason). you my friend are a jerk. this same thread has been up 150000000 times. anyway, who remembers what others post. i have posted so little here. you are clearly a loser.
i believe they were all repeats, within reason

and the name-calling hurts...jeez :rolleyes:
 

dittozip

Senior Member
10+ Year Member
Jun 29, 2006
176
1
Status
Pre-Medical
taylormade44 said:
i believe they were all repeats, within reason

and the name-calling hurts...jeez :rolleyes:

who remembers what specifics others post? admit it,, this thread is so tired. it dosnt take a rocket scientist to figure out the answer to this one.
 

xanthomondo

nom nom nom
Removed
10+ Year Member
Apr 2, 2006
15,650
20
the island of Doctor Moreau
Status
Resident [Any Field]
dittozip said:
who remembers what specifics others post? admit it,, this thread is so tired. it dosnt take a rocket scientist to figure out the answer to this one.
perhaps ill answer your PM too,

dittozip (in a PM) titled "Jerk" said:
your a jerk. how much time do you spend on this site that you exactly remember what i have posted? you are a loser.
well, winner, if you click someone's name, you can see all threads that they have created

i am, however, complimented that you believe i can remember all thread's topics and who created them, of the 1000's of SDN members and posts that get made every day

what is common sense, again?
 

dittozip

Senior Member
10+ Year Member
Jun 29, 2006
176
1
Status
Pre-Medical
taylormade44 said:
perhaps ill answer your PM too,



well, winner, if you click someone's name, you can see all threads that they have created

i am, however, complimented that you believe i can remember all thread's topics and who created them, of the 1000's of SDN members and posts that get made every day

what is common sense, again?

I must say you have taught me something here today. but why would I ever want to do that? ha. i appologize for calling you a loser. i think your cool.
 
About the Ads