ok to send secondaries before amcas verified?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

neurotik

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
like for the schools that have online secondaries available without a login and password, can i send those right now?

Members don't see this ad.

neurotik said:
like for the schools that have online secondaries available without a login and password, can i send those right now?

if the secondary is just sitting online id call the school and ask

for the ones that email you before you're verified, go for it

if i have to read threads like this again im gonna kill myself. dont send the secondary until they ask for it. or just call them. isnt that common sense?

Members don't see this ad :)
dittozip said:
if i have to read threads like this again im gonna kill myself. dont send the secondary until they ask for it. or just call them. isnt that common sense?

and if i haavveee to read more threads about how to list publications on AMCAS, whether or not med schools contact your contact person, and hatred of an ivy school/med school advertisements - im gonna kill myself too

give me a break

i dont belive any of my posts were repeats (within reason). you my friend are a jerk. this same thread has been up 150000000 times. anyway, who remembers what others post. i have posted so little here. you are clearly a loser.

taylormade44 said:
and if i haavveee to read more threads about how to list publications on AMCAS, whether or not med schools contact your contact person, and hatred of an ivy school/med school advertisements - im gonna kill myself too

give me a break

dittozip said:
i dont belive any of my posts were repeats (within reason). you my friend are a jerk. this same thread has been up 150000000 times. anyway, who remembers what others post. i have posted so little here. you are clearly a loser.

i believe they were all repeats, within reason

and the name-calling hurts...jeez :rolleyes:

taylormade44 said:
i believe they were all repeats, within reason

and the name-calling hurts...jeez :rolleyes:

who remembers what specifics others post? admit it,, this thread is so tired. it dosnt take a rocket scientist to figure out the answer to this one.

dittozip said:
who remembers what specifics others post? admit it,, this thread is so tired. it dosnt take a rocket scientist to figure out the answer to this one.

perhaps ill answer your PM too,

dittozip (in a PM) titled "Jerk" said:
your a jerk. how much time do you spend on this site that you exactly remember what i have posted? you are a loser.

well, winner, if you click someone's name, you can see all threads that they have created

i am, however, complimented that you believe i can remember all thread's topics and who created them, of the 1000's of SDN members and posts that get made every day

what is common sense, again?

taylormade44 said:
perhaps ill answer your PM too,

well, winner, if you click someone's name, you can see all threads that they have created

i am, however, complimented that you believe i can remember all thread's topics and who created them, of the 1000's of SDN members and posts that get made every day

what is common sense, again?

I must say you have taught me something here today. but why would I ever want to do that? ha. i appologize for calling you a loser. i think your cool.

ok, u two now kiss and make up.