Oklahoma 2016 cycle

Started by aapraga
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

aapraga

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Guys let this be the post for all students who have applied to Oklahoma this cycle .... We can post updates ...
 
Hello , did anyone get iv from Oklahoma today here...Please share
I have no clue how to prepare for it..I need help.
 
Hello , did anyone get iv from Oklahoma today here...Please share
I have no clue how to prepare for it..I need help.

HEy doc i got an IV also. Do U knw wht typodont and wht is asked on it?


Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile app
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Class 2 amalgam prep, Full gold crown , amalgam insertion and carving

Thank u so much. I am so happy u r so kind, sharing info. so we have to practice mostly on the molars right. i was confused which teeth to buy to practice.
Do they have any written test or case presentation like that.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad