oklahoma out-of-state chances

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dippedindettol

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
if i understand correctly, oklahoma doesnt take too many out of staters, does it? is it an advantage being a texas resident? do all of the out of state acceptances have stellar GPA + DAT?

i want to know if its worth going to this interview. im a tx res, not a great GPA.

Members don't see this ad.

holy ****! my first 'what are my chances' post! big day!!!

if i understand correctly, oklahoma doesnt take too many out of staters, does it? is it an advantage being a texas resident? do all of the out of state acceptances have stellar GPA + DAT?

i want to know if its worth going to this interview. im a tx res, not a great GPA.

This might be kind of stupid because you may take one of my out of state spots......but.....definately go to the interview. I interviewed on Monday and the way they made it sound, they select their outta state interview pool pretty competitavely. They have a great school, great faculty, great campus, great clinics. GO check it out. Hope to see you next fall. GL:luck: