Old Exam Krackers

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ShinySephiroth

Determined
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have a set for the old MCAT. I am starting my studying for the MCAT and want to know if there is any way I can put this set to use, or if they are useless for the new exam. Any help is appreciated!

Members don't see this ad.

Not useless at all.Any pratice you can get on CARs should be good pratice, especially from EK.

Reactions: 1 user
Not useless at all.Any pratice you can get on CARs should be good pratice, especially from EK.

Word. Also, make sure you check the content list for the new MCAT, as some of the topics have been removed while others have been added. You can use the KA P/S doc for psych/soc, but you might need something for Biochem.

Reactions: 1 user
Hello! So yes, I'm being a necromancer with this thread but I figured it was better than making a new thread... with another year having gone by (my plans changed significantly over the past year) but I'm actually going to be starting in March to study for an August MCAT... so the previous suggestions say for me to use my old Exam Krackers for CARS, and for psych/soc but I'll need to supplement for Biochem... what about Physics, biology, and chemistry? Is the new MCAT different enough that it's not a good idea to use the EK for the current MCAT?