You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Ole Miss 2011 App Cycle
Started by futureopt31
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
That's whatjust done with my interview. There were ~ 25 people today, and if you have the minimum requirement you are almost sure you are in. 😍
I thought would happen, YAY.... Thanks for the info!
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Sharlita... I sent you a pm!!!
received my acceptance letter today!
Hi MissPharmB, congrats on your acceptance! Did you get your acceptance through email or regular mail? Also are you a ole miss student?
Thanks, I received the letter through my Ole Miss email account. No, I am not an Ole Miss student but I am a Mississippi resident.Hi MissPharmB, congrats on your acceptance! Did you get your acceptance through email or regular mail? Also are you a ole miss student?
Thanks, I received the letter through my Ole Miss email account. No, I am not an Ole Miss student but I am a Mississippi resident.
Are you missing any classes? If so, did they put a check mark beside those classes on the acceptance letter?
I received my acceptance letter yesterday !!
ya, I am currently enrolled in a few classes and they put an X by those classes.
congrats!I received my acceptance letter yesterday !!
ya, I am currently enrolled in a few classes and they put an X by those classes.
Thanks, I guess I will see you guys this fall 🙂
does anyone know how many people got accepted to the pharmacy program at ole miss?
Max class size is 115 students, of whom 16 are early entry, leaving 99 places open for regular entry. However, I am not certain of how many were actually accepted into the program. I suppose you could call the school and ask. Are you planning to attend Ole Miss?does anyone know how many people got accepted to the pharmacy program at ole miss?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
That's too bad. Best of luck to you! Were you accepted somewhere else?Hahagot what i called pre-accepted but since i missed so many classes (6 classes)...i guess i have to decline.
yes i've finally made my final decision -- i'll be attending ole miss beginning this fall 🙂
Max class size is 115 students, of whom 16 are early entry, leaving 99 places open for regular entry. However, I am not certain of how many were actually accepted into the program. I suppose you could call the school and ask. Are you planning to attend Ole Miss?
yes i've finally made my final decision on where to attend pharm school - it's ole miss for sure !
Great choice! See you there 🙂yes i've finally made my final decision on where to attend pharm school - it's ole miss for sure !
Hey guys, Im planning to apply next cycle. I called the adcoms and they told me that when calculating ur GPA, they ONLY use your pre req classes and they DO NOT use non pre req classes to calculate your GPA.
Can anyone confirm this please? I know its true if the adcoms say it is but has anyone else applied here because of this? my overall GPA is 2.6. however my pre req GPA is a 3.3 this is why im asking
😳
Can anyone confirm this please? I know its true if the adcoms say it is but has anyone else applied here because of this? my overall GPA is 2.6. however my pre req GPA is a 3.3 this is why im asking
😳
Hey guys, Im planning to apply next cycle. I called the adcoms and they told me that when calculating ur GPA, they ONLY use your pre req classes and they DO NOT use non pre req classes to calculate your GPA.
Can anyone confirm this please? I know its true if the adcoms say it is but has anyone else applied here because of this? my overall GPA is 2.6. however my pre req GPA is a 3.3 this is why im asking
😳
Well, I know this is probably too late to answer your question but yes, they go by your pre req GPA
got what i called pre-accepted but since i missed so many classes (6 classes)...i guess i have to decline.