This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Has anyone received any type of confirmation that UCSF received their $100 deposit? Since it's over mail, I wasn't sure if they'd email us that it's processed/received
 
Has anyone received any type of confirmation that UCSF received their $100 deposit? Since it's over mail, I wasn't sure if they'd email us that it's processed/received
I sent mine a week ago but never received confirmation of anything. I hope they got it lol
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Have you received an email from the registrar? I haven't so I can't submit my statement of legal residence?
No, not yet. I'm not too worried about it since the deadline for it doesn't start until once you've received the email from the registrar. You can read more about it on the info page for entering students!
 
Does anyone know when we should start applying for campus housing? Will they email us anything or do we just apply now through their housing portal?
 
Has anyone received any type of confirmation that UCSF received their $100 deposit? Since it's over mail, I wasn't sure if they'd email us that it's processed/received
No, I haven't. But you can probably check to see if the check has been cashed as a way to confirm?
 
Has anyone received any type of confirmation that UCSF received their $100 deposit? Since it's over mail, I wasn't sure if they'd email us that it's processed/received
No confirmation but did anyone else think it was weird that the office of registrar is in LA??