OMFS CBSE Score Reporting

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Enamel Rodz

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know how we send our CBSE scores to the individual programs? I know last year they sent out an email with a survey to list all the programs we wanted our scores sent to, but I haven't seen an email like that this year.

Members don't see this ad.

I also would like to know this.......

I tried emailing that survey in to AAOMS, but John London just replied saying that we upload the PDF onto PASS in the CV section.

I'm guessing programs have a way of confirming scores with AAOMS directly. Or maybe not...who's knows? AAOMS+NBME has been a pretty big cluster-f so I wouldn't be surprised at this point...

Members don't see this ad :)
You are saying upload your Score Report PDF on PASS, not the survey PDF with all the programs to check off, right?

Oh yeah, upload the score report is what I meant. PASS can't do anything with that survey. Sorry I said it weird.

Awesome, I had emailed Mary and John but hadn't heard back from them

I'm planning to take the CBSE multiple times. Will the programs have access to all my scores through the AAOMS? In the PASS application, do we report our highest score?
Programs do not have access to all of your scores, nor do they know how many times you took it. On the PASS website you upload a PDF of your highest score.