OMFS Internship @ JPS New Opening

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

omsomn

Sponsor
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Good Morning,
The Department of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery at John Peter Smith hospital now has an opening for a 1-year OMFS Internship position.
Link to information about our program: Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery | JPS Health Network

In order to apply, please email the following to [email protected] :
1. Curriculum Vitae
2. Two letters of recommendation – from dental school faculty or current post-grad training program faculty
3. Personal Statement
4. Part 1 of NBDE score
5. NBME Comprehensive Basic Science score report
6. Transcripts from undergraduate and dental schools

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
I am an upcoming chief-resident at JPS. As you can see from our new website, this is truly a full-scope program with phenomenal faculty. Your internship training here is second to none; match rates are excellent and we pride ourselves on that. Please feel free to contact me with any questions.

I am an upcoming chief-resident at JPS. As you can see from our new website, this is truly a full-scope program with phenomenal faculty. Your internship training here is second to none; match rates are excellent and we pride ourselves on that. Please feel free to contact me with any questions.

Thanks for the post. How high are the match rates for interns, anecdotally?

It also appears that this program is Canadian-friendly? Is this the case?

Members don't see this ad :)