OMG, OMG, OMG! The BEST x-mas present ever!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Ashanti Rock

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Words cannot express how I feel right now! Thanks be to God! I made it! I just got my video acceptance to Michigan! This is quite possibly the best day of my life! I don't know how I'm supposed to continue working! Have hope fellow sdn'ers, it is possible to come off deffered decision!

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
As always your Rock!

BTW, what's a video acceptance?

Congrats to you and Merry Christmas!

Y_Marker said:
As always your Rock!

BTW, what's a video acceptance?

A video sent through e-mail of the dean congratulating you on your acceptance.

Thank you so much everyone. You guys and gals are awesome!

Marry X-mas to all!

Ashanti Rock said:
A video sent through e-mail of the dean congratulating you on your acceptance.

Thank you so much everyone. You guys and gals are awesome!

Marry X-mas to all!

grrrr I didn't get anything. Oh well. Hopefully MSTP liked me. Congrats, ashanti!

congrats Ashanti Rock... if my MCAT weren't so old, I probably would've applied there!

grinning-smiley-043.gif

MCAT PREPARATION BOOKS?!? Awww darn it. Just kidding...congrats!

video acceptances...how interesting...what are they gonna do next? come to your house to congratulate you on ur doorstep?

aww michigan! i love them! i'm gonna go watch the video again, just for fun :)

ASDIC said:
video acceptances...how interesting...what are they gonna do next? come to your house to congratulate you on ur doorstep?
How about the dean personally calling you at home at 12:20am!! :thumbup: :D (just after the clock strikes October 15 and acceptances can officially be delivered)

SailCrazy said:
How about the dean personally calling you at home at 12:20am!! :thumbup: :D (just after the clock strikes October 15 and acceptances can officially be delivered)
ha ha, yeah, U Mich definitely has the most style. :thumbup: Congrats again, Ashanti. :D