OMM Review book

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

gk86

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am trying to decide which OMM Review book to order to prepare for COMLEX in May. Everyone seem to suggest OMT Review by Savarese, but its latest edition is going to be 9years old by the time I take the exam which why I am a little skeptical about it providing review of all the topics covered in comlex.

My question is should I over look the age and drink it as a fine wine?

Members don't see this ad.

Yes! It is the gold standard. I was very prepared for OMM this past June for Part 1. OMM principles don't really change much as the decades..err...centuries go by :laugh:

Supplement your fine wine with some COMBANK if you want some more practice. The OMM questions on there are really good.

I am trying to decide which OMM Review book to order to prepare for COMLEX in May. Everyone seem to suggest OMT Review by Savarese, but its latest edition is going to be 9years old by the time I take the exam which why I am a little skeptical about it providing review of all the topics covered in comlex.

Yeaahhhh, I'm pretty sure nothing's changed since 9 years ago