OMM Table help

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DDuncan

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am looking for input about OMM tables. Please share any experiences you have or comment on the questions below:

1. The Stronglite Classic appears to be what UAAO at DMU is recommending. this also appears to be the only table available with 1 inch foam?

2. Anyone use one of the inline products? (Tony's Table?)

3. Earthlite tables???

Members don't see this ad.

Greetings,

I've found the stronglite to be a good and reliable product. Plus, if you're a member, you get a 15% discount on the product when you buy it from UAAO. However, there are other places on-line that you can get a table. Try searching for massage tables. The stronglite tables are good because they offer adjustable height and a good solid table that will stand up to the HVLA thrusts you'll be learning and practicing in the second semester. Happy hunting and welcome to DMU and Des Moines.

Jason
DO '03

If you plan to practice a lot of HVLA make sure that whatever table you buy can be lowered to just below your patella. I've seen many students get frustrated with HVLA simply because their tables were too high for them to get good leverage. I have a couple of tables but my favorite was made by Living Earth Crafts.

Members don't see this ad :)
I am also looking for an OMM table - what specificiations (dimensions and brands) should I be looking for? Or should I just get the Stonglite sold through school?

DMU
'04

Well I ended up getting the Sronglite.
With the UAAO discount it totaled $388, which was quite a bit cheaper than other routes to get the same stuff.

-Derek