OMM Written practice questions?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jaf208

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does anybody know of any good resources for practice questions for OMM written exams? Practice questions are basically how I've been passing my other courses but I can't seem to find any for OMM.
Thanks for any suggestions!

Members don't see this ad.

Does anybody know of any good resources for practice questions for OMM written exams? Practice questions are basically how I've been passing my other courses but I can't seem to find any for OMM.
Thanks for any suggestions!

https://www.boardvitals.com/blog/comlex-free-practice-questions/
http://www.mommd.com/comlexsample.shtml
http://www.comlexpert.com/comat/html_op/Q1.htm

These were some. Also if you search quizlet or memorang there are also questions there too.

Members don't see this ad :)
The back of the Savarese book has a bunch.

Thanks for tip--still haven't gotten that book but I should probably just go ahead and order it, pretty cheap on Amazon.

Do you happen to have any experience with COMLEX first aid?

Thanks for tip--still haven't gotten that book but I should probably just go ahead and order it, pretty cheap on Amazon.

Do you happen to have any experience with COMLEX first aid?

Don't waste your money. Savarese is better (and absolutely worth your money, you'll use it for class and every level of COMLEX).

Reactions: 1 user
The green savarese book is a life saver. I didn't invest in it until my second year and I'm kicking myself for that. buy now.

Don't waste your money. Savarese is better (and absolutely worth your money, you'll use it for class and every level of COMLEX).
Thanks again for the tips. Just spent the last 11 hrs or so cramming OMM, probably couldn't have done it without the resources.

Also you're right about Savarese--it's so clutch. Borrowed from a classmate.. I was reluctant to get it because I remember our OMM course director went on some rant about it at the beginning of the term but I have no idea what he was talking about.

I honestly just can't wait until this test is done tomorrow so I can forget about this class until whenever our next exam is

Thanks again for the tips. Just spent the last 11 hrs or so cramming OMM, probably couldn't have done it without the resources.

Also you're right about Savarese--it's so clutch. Borrowed from a classmate.. I was reluctant to get it because I remember our OMM course director went on some rant about it at the beginning of the term but I have no idea what he was talking about.

I honestly just can't wait until this test is done tomorrow so I can forget about this class until whenever our next exam is

PM me what school you go to-- if you go to mine I might have more advice and/or resource tips for you.

Question: What kind of somatic dysfunction is this and please explain:

15 degree levoscoliosis of thoracic spine with apex at T9. The scoliotic area in this patient behaves like which of the following somatic dysfunctions?

A: T6-T12 Rotated L, Side bent R
B: T6-T12 Rotated R, Side Bent L
C: T9 extended , rotated R, Side bent R
D: T9 flexed, Rotated R, Side Bent Right
E: T9 flexed rotated L, side bent L

15 degree levoscoliosis of thoracic spine with apex at T9. The scoliotic area in this patient behaves like which of the following somatic dysfunctions?

Its been over a year! How long did you spend on this?
Ifs its a structural scoliosis it will side bend and rotate to the opposite side of the axis. I don't remember any preference for flexion or extension so your on your own there.

Hello, OMGOMT offers OMM quiz questions arranged by topic, as well as a mock COMLEX exam (which presents OMM questions but along with non-OMM questions in a percentage breakdown similar to COMLEX). Unlike other board-review resources, we have full explanations for these questions and will breakdown your performance on the practice COMLEX exam by each topic.

Other good alternatives: COMQUEST, COMBANK (the Osteopathic q-banks)
how would you compare your service to savarese? i am undecided about which one to get

how would you compare your service to savarese? i am undecided about which one to get
Its like Boards and Beyond vs FA. I have only watched one module, but that was what immediately came to mind. I think it would be neat if OMGOMT linked page numbers to savarese like B&B does to FA. Should mention, it also has videos of techniques, which I think will come in useful later for PE purposes.

Its been over a year! How long did you spend on this?
Ifs its a structural scoliosis it will side bend and rotate to the opposite side of the axis. I don't remember any preference for flexion or extension so your on your own there.

Recently had a scoliosis module. Scoliotic curves follow type I Fryette's law, and are named for which way the vertebrae are rotated/the side of convexity (Savarese ch. 5). Levoscoliosis = rotated left/convexity left; side bent right. This would be a neutral dysfunction (type I Fryette's) so only A/B are possible, and using the rules listed previously A would be the correct answer.

33 yr old female with axillary abcess. What's the appropriate OMM lymphatic treatment initially to assist drainage of the abcess?

A: Liver pump
B: Pectoral Tractions
C: Rib raising
D: Thoraic inlet mobilzation
E: Thorcic pump