OMT review

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Chagas

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does anyone have the website with corrections for Savarese's OMT review book? I've tried a bunch of dot coms and dot orgs without success. Any other review books for the comlex that are recommended? Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Except OMT was pretty good also Dr. Simmon's has a web site study guide sheets for review.

I just bought the Savarese book - how many errors does it have that there is a website full of corrections? :confused:

Members don't see this ad :)
I didn't think there were many corrections. I'm at CCF, OH now but I'll look at my book when I return home next month. What I remember is the radial/Medial nerve interventions were off check out Moore. Forearm flexors were wrong and subsequently 4 multiple choice questions were wrong. Another good source is www.drsimmons.com he has cram pages.
Good luck
D

Thanks for the info, Diane! :D

I was recommended this OPP (Osteopathic Principles and Practices) review book for COMLEX called OPP Crunch. They have a web page at

http://www.oppcrunch.com/

Is their a website with corrections?

I'm going to check out OPP Crunch.

Hi Everybody,
Rob Savarese here. There is a list of corrections for every edition of the book. There are 11 corrections, most are typos. I have made the corrections in the most recent printing of the book so if you were to buy a copy today, all of the corrections have been made. For anyone that has an older version I will be more than happy to e-mail you any corrections. Just send me an e-mail at [email protected]. At a future date all the corrections will appear at www.omtreview.com.

I sincerely apologize for any typos in the book, however errors are commonplace with all medical texts. In order to bring the best information to you and your fellow colleagues, if you see any errors in the OMT Review or if you have any questions regarding the book, you can always e-mail me.

Take Care
Rob