OMT tables

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DORoe

BWAAA HAAA HAAA
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am going to be entering DO school this fall and had a question about the tables that are used for OMT. Are these tables similar to the tables used by chiropractors? The reason I ask is that I have a good relationship with a chiropractor and he said that he had an extra portable adjustment table that he would sell me at a very good price if I wanted it. I think it would be a sound investment if I knew that the tables were in fact the same. Can someone help me out with this?

Members don't see this ad.

Originally posted by DORoe
I am going to be entering DO school this fall and had a question about the tables that are used for OMT. Are these tables similar to the tables used by chiropractors? The reason I ask is that I have a good relationship with a chiropractor and he said that he had an extra portable adjustment table that he would sell me at a very good price if I wanted it. I think it would be a sound investment if I knew that the tables were in fact the same. Can someone help me out with this?

As long as the table can support a few hundred pounds working weight and the padding isnt too thick, I say go for it.