You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Omtreview.net QBANK
Started by Medic741
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
9
908377
You only need UWorld. Build in your OMM review in either the form of OMG OMT or the green book by itself (depending on your preference of textbook vs videos), but imo these Osteopathic q-banks are complete wastes of money considering how much better UW is. If you're looking for practice OMM questions beyond that which is contained in the above resources, just buy a few COMSAEs when you're nearing the end of your prep.
Last edited by a moderator:
Not worth it just do uworld and either savarase or pathoturnup deck on reddit. I used patho turn up for step three bc hadn’t done omm in years lmao. It was almost finished when I took it 6 months ago and worked well. One of my friends asked about this new savarase q bank and it’s a giant waste
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Ended up using it because I was at a loss for learning OMM in the weird way it was written on the COMSAE's. Spent a day going through it making a short study guide of the weird **** I'd never heard of before or had forgotten.
Will report back on June 6 on how well it mimic'd the real deal's OMM questions
Will report back on June 6 on how well it mimic'd the real deal's OMM questions
bravenugget21
Full Member
Are the questions in the back of the 3rd edition still good for the new blueprint?
Are the questions in the back of the 3rd edition still good for the new blueprint?
I really can't see how OMM can change that much, so yes?
Ended up using it because I was at a loss for learning OMM in the weird way it was written on the COMSAE's. Spent a day going through it making a short study guide of the weird **** I'd never heard of before or had forgotten.
Will report back on June 6 on how well it mimic'd the real deal's OMM questions
Do you have an update on this??
Hey! Sorry for the delay was on a much needed post exam detox @LABrondoDo you have an update on this??
COMLEX has some weird OMM questions that were worded very similarly to OMTREVIEW. I was extremely grateful for this resource because every school teaches OMM differently and uses a different vocabulary. If I had only used COMBANK and not omtreview I would have been at a loss for a sizable number of questions. I did both TrueLearn COMBANK and the OMTREVIEW. Combank didn’t test deep enough into the weeds to be very helpful for this new blueprint imo. Having done the omtreview questions (all 366 of them) there wasn’t a single OMM question that caught me by surprise. This really cut down on my test-day anxiety and hopefully improved my score.
We’ll see... the advice I’d give is to absolutely use the omtreview qbank, UWOLRD and the COMBANK’s ethics qbank. Found those to be the best resources. I did the Saverese qbank over 2 days after skimming through his book and can’t recommend it highly enough. Good use of those afternoons for sure
Also, most questions were similar in length to the COMSAE with only a handful of comically long stems. Time was not an issue on the exam. For reference I typically finish NBMEs with 20ish minutes per block and UWORLD blocks w 20-25 mins to spare per block. Hope that helps, GL everyone!
Hey! Sorry for the delay was on a much needed post exam detox @LABrondo
COMLEX has some weird OMM questions that were worded very similarly to OMTREVIEW. I was extremely grateful for this resource because every school teaches OMM differently and uses a different vocabulary. If I had only used COMBANK and not omtreview I would have been at a loss for a sizable number of questions. I did both TrueLearn COMBANK and the OMTREVIEW. Combank didn’t test deep enough into the weeds to be very helpful for this new blueprint imo. Having done the omtreview questions (all 366 of them) there wasn’t a single OMM question that caught me by surprise. This really cut down on my test-day anxiety and hopefully improved my score.
We’ll see... the advice I’d give is to absolutely use the omtreview qbank, UWOLRD and the COMBANK’s ethics qbank. Found those to be the best resources. I did the Saverese qbank over 2 days after skimming through his book and can’t recommend it highly enough. Good use of those afternoons for sure
Also, most questions were similar in length to the COMSAE with only a handful of comically long stems. Time was not an issue on the exam. For reference I typically finish NBMEs with 20ish minutes per block and UWORLD blocks w 20-25 mins to spare per block. Hope that helps, GL everyone!
Thanks for the info! Did you use omtreview just for the OMM questions or for all questions in general?
I just used the omtreview OMM questions -- they were free with the code in the Saverese book but you had to pay for the rest of the saverese bank and at that point didn't want to drop any more $$$ lolThanks for the info! Did you use omtreview just for the OMM questions or for all questions in general?
You won’t need qbanks besides combank and comquest. The omm questions are really basicAnyone use the Saverese books associated QBANK? Finished UWORLD and looking for another QBANK for COMLEX specific ‘content’ if you could call it that. Deciding b/w COMBANK vs. Saverese qbank, Amy advice?
Eh was 10/10 not my experience with my form.You won’t need qbanks besides combank and comquest. The omm questions are really basic
Just commenting here for anyone who searched feedback on this qbank like I did. After doing ~350 truelearn questions (and doing quite well) I think this qbank is shockingly subpar. Contradictions, errors, and generally poor questions that either test minutiae or take an ungodly amount of time to sit through and figure out and would never be on the real comlex. Skip it.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 0
- Views
- 330
D
- Replies
- 3
- Views
- 7K
- Replies
- 0
- Views
- 2K