Omtreview.net QBANK

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Medic741

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone use the Saverese books associated QBANK? Finished UWORLD and looking for another QBANK for COMLEX specific ‘content’ if you could call it that. Deciding b/w COMBANK vs. Saverese qbank, Amy advice?

Members don't see this ad.

You only need UWorld. Build in your OMM review in either the form of OMG OMT or the green book by itself (depending on your preference of textbook vs videos), but imo these Osteopathic q-banks are complete wastes of money considering how much better UW is. If you're looking for practice OMM questions beyond that which is contained in the above resources, just buy a few COMSAEs when you're nearing the end of your prep.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 1 user
Not worth it just do uworld and either savarase or pathoturnup deck on reddit. I used patho turn up for step three bc hadn’t done omm in years lmao. It was almost finished when I took it 6 months ago and worked well. One of my friends asked about this new savarase q bank and it’s a giant waste

Honestly I did a trial of the question bank for my COMAT and where it’s so new it had a lot of errors. I wouldn’t trust it yet.

Members don't see this ad :)
Ended up using it because I was at a loss for learning OMM in the weird way it was written on the COMSAE's. Spent a day going through it making a short study guide of the weird **** I'd never heard of before or had forgotten.

Will report back on June 6 on how well it mimic'd the real deal's OMM questions

Reactions: 1 users
Ended up using it because I was at a loss for learning OMM in the weird way it was written on the COMSAE's. Spent a day going through it making a short study guide of the weird **** I'd never heard of before or had forgotten.

Will report back on June 6 on how well it mimic'd the real deal's OMM questions

Do you have an update on this??

Do you have an update on this??
Hey! Sorry for the delay was on a much needed post exam detox @LABrondo

COMLEX has some weird OMM questions that were worded very similarly to OMTREVIEW. I was extremely grateful for this resource because every school teaches OMM differently and uses a different vocabulary. If I had only used COMBANK and not omtreview I would have been at a loss for a sizable number of questions. I did both TrueLearn COMBANK and the OMTREVIEW. Combank didn’t test deep enough into the weeds to be very helpful for this new blueprint imo. Having done the omtreview questions (all 366 of them) there wasn’t a single OMM question that caught me by surprise. This really cut down on my test-day anxiety and hopefully improved my score.

We’ll see... the advice I’d give is to absolutely use the omtreview qbank, UWOLRD and the COMBANK’s ethics qbank. Found those to be the best resources. I did the Saverese qbank over 2 days after skimming through his book and can’t recommend it highly enough. Good use of those afternoons for sure

Also, most questions were similar in length to the COMSAE with only a handful of comically long stems. Time was not an issue on the exam. For reference I typically finish NBMEs with 20ish minutes per block and UWORLD blocks w 20-25 mins to spare per block. Hope that helps, GL everyone!

Reactions: 1 users
Hey! Sorry for the delay was on a much needed post exam detox @LABrondo

COMLEX has some weird OMM questions that were worded very similarly to OMTREVIEW. I was extremely grateful for this resource because every school teaches OMM differently and uses a different vocabulary. If I had only used COMBANK and not omtreview I would have been at a loss for a sizable number of questions. I did both TrueLearn COMBANK and the OMTREVIEW. Combank didn’t test deep enough into the weeds to be very helpful for this new blueprint imo. Having done the omtreview questions (all 366 of them) there wasn’t a single OMM question that caught me by surprise. This really cut down on my test-day anxiety and hopefully improved my score.

We’ll see... the advice I’d give is to absolutely use the omtreview qbank, UWOLRD and the COMBANK’s ethics qbank. Found those to be the best resources. I did the Saverese qbank over 2 days after skimming through his book and can’t recommend it highly enough. Good use of those afternoons for sure

Also, most questions were similar in length to the COMSAE with only a handful of comically long stems. Time was not an issue on the exam. For reference I typically finish NBMEs with 20ish minutes per block and UWORLD blocks w 20-25 mins to spare per block. Hope that helps, GL everyone!

Thanks for the info! Did you use omtreview just for the OMM questions or for all questions in general?

Thanks for the info! Did you use omtreview just for the OMM questions or for all questions in general?
I just used the omtreview OMM questions -- they were free with the code in the Saverese book but you had to pay for the rest of the saverese bank and at that point didn't want to drop any more $$$ lol

Anyone use the Saverese books associated QBANK? Finished UWORLD and looking for another QBANK for COMLEX specific ‘content’ if you could call it that. Deciding b/w COMBANK vs. Saverese qbank, Amy advice?
You won’t need qbanks besides combank and comquest. The omm questions are really basic

Just commenting here for anyone who searched feedback on this qbank like I did. After doing ~350 truelearn questions (and doing quite well) I think this qbank is shockingly subpar. Contradictions, errors, and generally poor questions that either test minutiae or take an ungodly amount of time to sit through and figure out and would never be on the real comlex. Skip it.