On the AMCAS application, can I put down the title of an experience and list/group a couple of locations under it?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

doctorrr-t

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
So I plan to do some hospice volunteering, but at different locations because i want to do it near my college but also at home (which are in two different states), but i want to list these two experiences underneath the same title/experience in the list of extracurricular activities on the AMCAS application, but specify the two locations in the description section of it. Is this acceptable?

Members don't see this ad.

So I plan to do some hospice volunteering, but at different locations because i want to do it near my college but also at home (which are in two different states), but i want to list these two experiences underneath the same title/experience in the list of extracurricular activities on the AMCAS application, but specify the two locations in the description section of it. Is this acceptable?
Absolutely, yes.

Reactions: 1 user