On the Verge of Cracking Up.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

maria

15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am studying at an Eastern European Medical School.Would anybody know of a country/countries that I could do a Residency Program in? Who would I contact in these countries to do a Residency Program? I would appreciate any assistance that you might have.

Members don't see this ad.

Which school? Are you american? What year are you in? Have you taking the USLME 1 and 2?

------------------
There is more joy in giving then there is in recieving.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi Stephen
Thank you for replying to my message.
Correct me if I am wrong, but I believe the book you recommend just deals with EU(European Union)countries -i.e. England, Ireland etc.Unfortunately, I cannot do a residency in any EU country when I qualify from an Eastern European University due to the EU licensing laws. I understand Australia have similar licensing regulations.
I do not mind going to any country and would be happy with one year(6mths IM and 6mth Surg)at an English speaking teaching hospital.

I would have to know the country of your citizenship and permanent residency and your school to advise you further. You may e-mail me should you wish to convey this information off-board.

[This message has been edited by Stephen Ewen (edited 04-20-2000).]