One last freak out topic !

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

miringains

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Alright guys I am feeling the pressure since my date is getting closer. I am finally totally content with my PS and VR (wow!) sections. I thought I was pretty happy with my BS section too, but today I scored a high 9 on AAMC 8... (one away from a 10 ;()


Anyway... looking over my test, I got 0 discretes wrong. This always happens in all my tests so I really do feel like I have all of the content down very well. Almost all my mistakes happen in the questions regarding hypothesis'.

Are there any tips I suppose for the research/experiment based topics? Thanks guys


PS: Biology major, and I hardly ever get anything in the O-chem sections wrong... all my mistakes are in the bio portions, go figure 👍
 
you need to know how to analyze any set of data. go over old test's passages that show you some sort of table and or graph and learn what those tell you. not much else i can say besides learn how to read the tables and get the most important info from it when a question asks.
 
yea agreed... it blows my mind, the questions I get wrong are like ( DO NOT READ IF YOU HAVE NOT DONE AAMC 8)


asking which ways to compare lizard UV detection based on the experiment would be best 😕😕 how am I getting these wrong...
 
yea agreed... it blows my mind, the questions I get wrong are like ( DO NOT READ IF YOU HAVE NOT DONE AAMC 8)


asking which ways to compare lizard UV detection based on the experiment would be best 😕😕 how am I getting these wrong...

i remember that one. where you had to determine what environment was best which whatever reflectance. 🙂