one of your fifteen?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Mansoor

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Would you list TA positions as one of your fifteen EC experiences, even though its on the transcript as a "teaching practicum" and you get credits for it. Also, if you do it more than once, for different areas, would you list those seperately or as one experience?

Members don't see this ad.

•••quote:•••Originally posted by Mansoor:
•Would you list TA positions as one of your fifteen EC experiences, even though its on the transcript as a "teaching practicum" and you get credits for it. Also, if you do it more than once, for different areas, would you list those seperately or as one experience?•••••I didn't get credit for TA, I got $. I put it down. I did different areas, I included it all as one experience. I think it would be foolish to do otherwise.

The Adcom wants evidence of your ability to handle responsibility, and a TA-ship definitely demonstrates this regardless of whether you were paid or got credit. I'd combine your TA-ships into one experience, briefly describing responsibilites that were common throughout all of them. Good luck!