One-on-one online tutors. Any advice please ?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ghuman612

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys I've been preparing for Step 1 for a while now and really think I could take some help from the online tutors that give individual coaching. I went through med school tutors and yousmle dot com. Also saw some others on websites and forums. I'll be really obliged if you could share any personal experience or insight regarding these and also any specific tutor which you took help from and found them good.

Members don't see this ad.

hi, I got 258 in my step 1, and I just did my exam at march 18 this year. since then I also have been tutoring step 1 to some students, I am also tutoring someone right now. My memory is still fresh, updated information about the exam. When I was in my home country, I also tutor medical student to pass the national's medical license examination, I have tutored like almost >50 students. I have a special method of studying that is: efficient, encompasses both understanding and memorization, faster recall. by using this method, doesnt need to be a genius to get 250. all you need is dedication to study. If you are interested, you can email me at [email protected] or priva
te message. I will give you 1-2 hour free tutoring session, so you can try first to see If I can meet your expectations.

Best regards,