Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
If I have a week to study micro and pharm, how best should I use it? After 950 Qbank questions, I'm getting about 65% of micro and 60% of pharm correct, versus about 65% of path (but I'm studying path all next week). Should I:
1) Focus on path for an extra week, and just cram FA for the last couple of days before my test?
2) Read FA for micro and pharm over and over during the week I've alloted to it?
3) Read CMMRS and Katzung for the week, and cram FA for the last couple of days before my test?
I'm pretty sure I can read the two books during the week, but would it be better to hedge my bets on just knowing FA for pharm and micro?
Thanks!
1) Focus on path for an extra week, and just cram FA for the last couple of days before my test?
2) Read FA for micro and pharm over and over during the week I've alloted to it?
3) Read CMMRS and Katzung for the week, and cram FA for the last couple of days before my test?
I'm pretty sure I can read the two books during the week, but would it be better to hedge my bets on just knowing FA for pharm and micro?
Thanks!