Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Has anyone taken the online abnormal psychology correspondence course through Colorado State University online?
I am half way through the course with a B, but am trying to make that jump to an A. I am trying a new study method to see if it helps with the next test, but did any of you find ab psy more difficult in its test taking than anatomy or physiology (I got A's in both those classes).
Thank you for any study habits you found successful for this course.
Current study habits:
Read Chapter, Go after chapter again to take notes and fill in table (table is sectioned for each mental illness to easily identify similarities and differences), look over table, if there is a mental illness I still cannot grasp how to identify them (for example histrionic versus narcissism PD) I go to youtube for educational videos, before test I look over tables and clear up mixups
There are videos in this course as well, while watching videos I take notes about main ideas and concepts, or key phrases I thought phrased up a concept
http://www.learner.org/resources/series60.html?pop=yes&pid=791
I am half way through the course with a B, but am trying to make that jump to an A. I am trying a new study method to see if it helps with the next test, but did any of you find ab psy more difficult in its test taking than anatomy or physiology (I got A's in both those classes).
Thank you for any study habits you found successful for this course.
Current study habits:
Read Chapter, Go after chapter again to take notes and fill in table (table is sectioned for each mental illness to easily identify similarities and differences), look over table, if there is a mental illness I still cannot grasp how to identify them (for example histrionic versus narcissism PD) I go to youtube for educational videos, before test I look over tables and clear up mixups
There are videos in this course as well, while watching videos I take notes about main ideas and concepts, or key phrases I thought phrased up a concept
http://www.learner.org/resources/series60.html?pop=yes&pid=791