Online Anatomy/Physiology Courses?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Mimi625

5+ Year Member
2+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know an institution I can take Anatomy and Physiology online? I’ve graduated and have yet to take this course sequence.
I’d prefer everything being online and no requirement to go to campus.
Also, would I have to apply to the institution, or is there some way for me to just take the courses as a non-degree student?

Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
I want to know this as well! I found this institution earlier: Science Prerequisites for Health Professions - online classes

It's great because you can enroll anytime and complete it at a pace that works for you. The only thing I'm unsure of is whether optometry schools will accept this or not, so I plan on just calling a few schools later next week and asking them about this institution specifically.

Reactions: 1 user
I want to know this as well! I found this institution earlier: Science Prerequisites for Health Professions - online classes

It's great because you can enroll anytime and complete it at a pace that works for you. The only thing I'm unsure of is whether optometry schools will accept this or not, so I plan on just calling a few schools later next week and asking them about this institution specifically.
Oh wow I’m looking at it right now and it looks perfect. I’ll definitely ask as well. If anyone else has suggestions I’d appreciate the recommendation too in case they don’t accept this site! Also, the site only offers Anatomy and is pretty expensive

Members don't see this ad :)
Yes I️ took phys at CSU online last summer before my first year started.

Oh wow I’m looking at it right now and it looks perfect. I’ll definitely ask as well. If anyone else has suggestions I’d appreciate the recommendation too in case they don’t accept this site! Also, the site only offers Anatomy and is pretty expensive

I thought they only offered anatomy too but if you scroll down they have physiology as well!

I thought they only offered anatomy too but if you scroll down they have physiology as well!
I saw that too!
Do you know any other options by any chance. I'm on a bit of a tight budget ..

can you let us know if the online courses would be accepted?

I was just wondering if you guys were able to find out if these online courses are accepted and if so by which schools? I need to take Biochem and physics and was hoping to do these online.

I want to know this as well! I found this institution earlier:

Hi I was wondering if you were able to find out if the schools allow these online courses. I need to take biochem and physics and was hoping to complete them online. Thanks for sharing the link I totally didn’t know about this

I was just wondering if you guys were able to find out if these online courses are accepted and if so by which schools? I need to take Biochem and physics and was hoping to do these online.
No, I wasnt able to, and those online courses ended up being a bit too expensive for me anyway. I decided to take it at a local community college over summer and turns out it will be accepted for me!

No, I wasnt able to, and those online courses ended up being a bit too expensive for me anyway. I decided to take it at a local community college over summer and turns out it will be accepted for me!

Same, thankfully my local community college offered it so it worked out!

Just wanted to add to this thread but excelsior college has Anatomy 1 and 2 online for a pretty reasonable price. It's under their 'credit by exams' and you self-study for the course then take an exam at a testing location.
mystudygroup101 has a $10 complete prep packet available with outlines of the chapters and study questions which are helpful

I called and verified the courses by my schools, and they said they would accept it as long as its regionally accredited, which it is. I would still double check with your schools just to be safe.