SDN members see fewer ads and full resolution images. Join our non-profit community!

Online Anatomy/Physiology Courses?

Discussion in 'Pre-Optometry' started by Mimi625, Nov 12, 2017.

1. SDN is made possible through member donations, sponsorships, and our volunteers. Learn about SDN's nonprofit mission.
  1. Mimi625

Mimi625

Dec 24, 2016
    Does anyone know an institution I can take Anatomy and Physiology online? I’ve graduated and have yet to take this course sequence.
    I’d prefer everything being online and no requirement to go to campus.
    Also, would I have to apply to the institution, or is there some way for me to just take the courses as a non-degree student?

Thanks!

skra7 likes this.
  2. SDN Members don't see this ad. About the ads.
  3. skra7

skra7

Aug 5, 2017
    I want to know this as well! I found this institution earlier: Science Prerequisites for Health Professions - online classes

It's great because you can enroll anytime and complete it at a pace that works for you. The only thing I'm unsure of is whether optometry schools will accept this or not, so I plan on just calling a few schools later next week and asking them about this institution specifically.

Mimi625 likes this.
  4. Mimi625

Mimi625

Dec 24, 2016
    Oh wow I’m looking at it right now and it looks perfect. I’ll definitely ask as well. If anyone else has suggestions I’d appreciate the recommendation too in case they don’t accept this site! Also, the site only offers Anatomy and is pretty expensive

skra7 likes this.
  5. Optoman24

Optoman24

Dec 15, 2016
    Yes I️ took phys at CSU online last summer before my first year started.

skra7 likes this.
  6. skra7

skra7

Aug 5, 2017
    I thought they only offered anatomy too but if you scroll down they have physiology as well!

7. Mimi625

Mimi625

Dec 24, 2016
    I saw that too!
    Do you know any other options by any chance. I'm on a bit of a tight budget ..

8. 20DOC20

20DOC20 7+ Year Member

Jun 19, 2010
  9. can you let us know if the online courses would be accepted?